Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 10, 2013
I was expecting more from the book by it's title. My main desire was to troubleshoot my video problems but the book feel short of doing that. It was good reading, however...just was not a helpful troubleshooting tool in my case
on April 23, 2013
It's a good book, easy to read and follow. Some small errors, but mainly to do with spelling here and there. Overall though a very good book and I have been looking for a book like this about laptops for a while so it came in handy..
on January 13, 2013
This is a good book but not for new user nor for the experience one. I do not know if this is because i buy kindle version but the book lack of pictures. Too much text make the book less useful. Despite that i still got something valuable from it. But this all i can say. It fits in the middle..
on June 8, 2012
What would you expect from a review done by THE AUTHOR OF THAT BOOK! :)

This not withstanding, this is a good place to start learning about laptop repair. I'd recommend that a person learn about how to repair a desktop computer first BEFORE trying their hand at laptop repair.
on May 4, 2013
Easy to read and understand with a lot of pictures and information covering many laptops and how to take care of and enjoy having them.
on June 2, 2014
It is a very good book, some explain in details. I saw it hand had to buy it, very good to own
on May 15, 2015
alright but kind of technical for the average DYI.
on January 20, 2015
Very informative. Had a lot of handy web addresses for finding parts and information and was a very comprehensive manual on laptop repair
on August 13, 2015
Its a good reading but I expected more in depth on how to find faulty components
on October 19, 2013
I couldn't find a simple discussion of notebook motherboard repair online, so I looked for a book. This book certainly covers the subject I am interested in. And it is fairly simple. The photos need to be bigger and of course it would be a great service if examples of complex repairs were more detailed. A walk through of dead board diagnosis using an actual board and actual schematic would be good.