|Item Weight||2.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||RE177|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.98 shipping
Incom RE177 Gator Grip 1-Inch by 8-Foot Anti Slip Safety Grit Tape, Clear
|Price:||$5.81 + $5.18 shipping|
|You Save:||$11.93 (67%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The item is Incom RE177 Gator Grip 1-Inch by 8-Foot Anti Slip Safety Grit Tape, Clear
- Used for Test & Measurement, Tape Measures
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Safety grit tape
- Helps to provide extra traction where slippery surface conditions may occur on floors, steps, and equipment
- Constructed from a thick PVC base layer impregnated with an aggressive 60 grit aluminum oxide compound coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive
- Indoor and outdoor environments
- Excellent wear resistance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's SUPER easy to apply and peel off (but it won't peel off if YOU personally don't want it to peel off). Gives me a great grip on the floor so I don't feel like i'm going to slip on a wet floor, or tile, snow, etc!
The question will be how well it stands up in the cold and wet. I'll let you know in the spring!
Update: It held up very well! No problems at all, did not come loose, sure enhanced the grip!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this for the bottom of slick shoes and it worked perfectly. I got married in high heel boots in the snow and ice and never slipped once!Published 12 days ago by Amanda
Much more hard core than expected. Doesn't stick well to my powder coated ladder on my SUV.Published 1 month ago by jimmycorn
Works ok ..but didn't stay on long ..did great job prepping surface but didn't helpPublished 7 months ago by gun nut
Used it to tread a slick spot on my treadmill. Back to "kickin' it to my tunes."Published 8 months ago by Lana Brownlee
Used this tape to give the bottoms of my shoes better grip as suggested by other reviewers. Works great for that purpose. Read morePublished 10 months ago by BinYong
I used these on my truck's running boards because I kept slipping when my shoes were wet. They have work great and haven't peeled off.Published 12 months ago by jbedrossian