5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously dark
After we finished the first season my spouse and I had to know what happened next, so we bought the second season. I'm glad we did, as the second season is even better.

All (well almost all) is explained, this season is even darker than the first, and there are some fantastic cameos from British actors, including one of my favorites, Peter Serafinowicz...
Published on August 17, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars becoming less funny here
It is becoming less funny as we go on... I don't think it would be worth 2$ per episode.

Oddly they haven't released the DVD yet.
Published on November 17, 2012 by mamali

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously dark, August 17, 2012
Amazon Customer "Stephica" (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews

If you enjoyed the first season, and/or Arrested Development, Extras, Snuff Box or other darkly humorous shows, then this is a must watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars becoming less funny here, November 17, 2012

Oddly they haven't released the DVD yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts off promising, but disappoints, March 8, 2013
This review is from: The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Without spoiling anything, I will just say the the first season was funny and intriguing, but the ending is rather disappointing. Still worth a watch, but don't get your hopes up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, February 26, 2013
This shows quirky humor is hilarious. I love the characters and the story line is funny. I would watch again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy and I Love, February 18, 2013
One of those sleeper hits that I'm so glad I discovered. If you like quirky and smart humor, this is it. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, February 17, 2013
Twisted, classic David Cross. Love this show. Highly recommended. Ironic humor at its best. 2 seasons only. Pretty obnoxious, but love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, January 12, 2013
Michelle Cilip (Corning, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Absolutely hilarious with an amazing cast. Some of the topics are a little off center, and a bit vulgar, but they add to the hilarity of the nonsense. Very sad that this did not make it to another season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, January 10, 2013
but not for the feint of heart. Crude, vulgar, and funny. Everything to counter our goody-goody political Mr. Rodgers thinking that has overtaken this country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, December 28, 2012
Literally laugh out loud funny! Disturbing at times but amazingly funny. Wish there were more than 2 seasons but not sure David Cross could survive anymore of Todd Margaret's bad decisions.

5.0 out of 5 stars HILARIOUS!, December 20, 2012
I loved every minute of it! If you are a fan of David Cross or Arrested Development you will love it too!