Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Indera - Ladies Plus Size Thermal Long John Top 5000LS
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 7, 2011
Received this today, but not very cold outside -- so can't attest to its warmth. The weight is good, though. I did not want something bulky. It can easily be worn under regular clothing. It amazes me though when a company will say its a plus size and "full cut", but the fabric is just not there. Do they think we will believe it's a certain size just because they say so? I have an adult medium thermal top that fits no tighter around in the body of the shirt than this one does. The sleeves are a little longer, the arm holes are larger, and it's a few inches longer --but the fit around the body is not a plus size. Just be warned. I wear mainly 1X - sometimes a 2X depending on the company. If you don't mind the body of the shirt being skin tight, than it will be fine. I am hoping it will stretch with wear - not worth the trouble and cost to return.
on February 14, 2013
I ordered this in a 2x, based on the reviews that it is skimpy on fabric. The 2x is like a Large, at best, very short. Still , I needed the warmth so I wore it, and it does provide warmth, but was 2 short to be comfortable and too tight. So I decided that I would order another one in the largest size sold, 4x. Guess what, it's no longer and barely larger than the 2x. It's too bad, as the fabric quality is pretty good, and comfortable against the skin. Interestingly enough, the bottoms run big. I ordered an xl and a large would have been plenty big.
on December 29, 2010
The Indera winter thermal underwear for woman are very good. They are thin yet warm. The waffle weave make it soft. I would recommend these to any woman looking for that extra bit of warmth in the winter. I was very happy to find them on Amazon as they are hard to find after September. The price is great also.
on July 20, 2013
I ordered the 4XL and it was way too tight so I had my friend who is an XL try in on and it fit! How it could run 3 sizes too small is crazy to me! the material is cheap and feels itchy.
on November 14, 2010
My package arrived on time. Although they aren't as thick as I would have liked, they are warm. They have been comfortable and the fit was perfect.
on April 1, 2014
I have been looking for some long underwear for those cold season camping trips. While this fits (the top is a little loose) it is pretty itchy out of the bag. I tried it on before washing to make sure the fit was right and even though I only had it on for a few minutes, I could not wait to get out of it due to the itching. I'm optimistic that will improve with the first wash and plenty of fabric softener. Otherwise, I'm pleased with this garment, it seems adequate for the intended purpose and kept me sufficiently warm for the few minutes I had it on.
on December 11, 2015
Having some experience with thermal wear, I knew to size up for myself. I wear a size 18/20, or a 2x in everyday clothes. I ordered a 4x I this top, and it fits the way I want- loose and comfortable. It's a bit see through but very warm. The only negative is the weird arms. There's a whole lot of unnecessary cloth in the armpit area. It's odd and out of sync with the rest of the top.
on December 13, 2015
I love these! I purchased a size 3X and it fits GREAT! I am actually purchasing more. They arrive in a very timely manner. I need to wear these all day in my house because my family members keep the air conditioner down to freezing and I do not like the air conditioner being on. Its 5 against 1, so I wear these all day while in my home underneath a t-shirt. Fantastic Quality!! I highly recommend them. Thank you for a great product!
on February 17, 2015
Based on other recommendations I bought a much larger size than I usually do, and I'm glad I did! I know most of these things are supposed to fight snugly to lay under other clothes but I don't like that, so I am glad of the extra room. I would suggest you buy at least 2 sizes up, then when you wash it, which gets rid of the funny smell and rough texture, you have something comfortable to wear. All in all, fine for the price in a very basic thermal. Does keep you nice and warm.
on January 8, 2015
My office is really cold. REALLY really cold and I needed to find something to wear underneath my regular sweaters. This works great. Granted four stars instead of five because the fabric is more utilitarian than comfortable (not very soft) and the sleeves are entirely too long. This top was made by someone who thinks that just because a woman is larger up top, her arms are also extra long. :) I fold the entire wrist band up and the white still shows. Not awful, just not pretty. But what matters is staying warm, and this does help with that.