5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies and toddlers
These books are perfect for the babies and toddlers who put everything in their mouths and love to twist and tear paper. They are truly indestrucible! My grandson has several and they are still going strong. It also gives the reader a chance to tell their version of the story/rhyme as there are no words. Little ones don't like to linger over alot of words on a page.
Published on May 29, 2011 by Suzanne in The Woods

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good product but..
.. the kids get bored.. Especially since you dont let them chew on other books and just these, they soon can tell the difference.. The product by itself is a good one..
Published on August 8, 2012 by Melanie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies and toddlers, May 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful setting for Old MacDonald, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
I love indestructible books. My baby has enjoyed looking at the pictures since she was 3 months old. And of course, they truly are indestructible.

This particular book is one of our favorites. Old MacDonald is portrayed with his son in the cold mountains of Bolivia. The pictures, and in particular the traditional textiles, are colorful and oh so fun. Unlike some of the other indestructibles, the pictures have good contrast and are clear for her to see.

In case you are not familiar with the words to "Old MacDonald" they are printed on the back of the book so the parent can easily read or sing along.

A wonderful way to introduce my little one to the beauty and colors of another country!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
Really durable. Baby loves the pictures. The best part is telling an adult it's indestructable, they have almost as much fun trying to rip as the kids do "reading" it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
After seeing a friend's Indestructible book, I ordered a few for my little one. These are fantastic! He can look at the bright pictures, grab the pages, try to eat the pages ... and it doesn't matter. We can't do cardboard books yet because at this stage books are still for eating. So it's either these or fabric books. Or the puffy plastic ones. I love that I can just wash these in soap and water. I haven't thrown mine in the washing machine yet, though my friend who introduced me to these books has, and they come out just fine. Another plus for me is that they take up so little space in the diaper bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the Old MacDonald I thought of, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
This product is really nice for the little ones that like to chew on everything and I love that about them. This title was misleading but I also didn't read the description so probably my fault. I thought it was going to be the Old MacDonald Had a Farm that I grew up with but it is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructibles are incredible!, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
Bought two of these books and they're wonderful.
My son still hasn't torn them up and I've almost had them a year. They've gone through dog food, mud, my sons food, the bath, the washer.. These are so great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good product but.., August 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, May 19, 2012
Ann (Longmont, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
I loved the idea of the indestructibles. Baby can play with these and you don't have to worry about her turning the pages and destroying the books. I have to confess, the Old MacDonald Has a Farm, isn't quite what I thought it would be. I expected the Old MacDonald of my youth. This Old MacDonald is Bolivian! LOL If the description would have been a bit more clear, I probably would have purchased a different title. Perhaps I didn't read closely enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best books for babies., January 17, 2012
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
We have this book and Indestructibles: Mary Had a Little Lamb. My baby loves these books. Its nice that she cannot destroy them. The illustrations are very cute and fun. Not your normal baby crap. Also they are light and thin, so I keep them in the diaper bag, and are perfect when I need to keep her entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic, with a fun twist!, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Paperback)
I love the indestructibles series. They are...indestructible! I first saw it at a local library, and I had to get them for my toddler. I wish I had known about these books 2 years ago. Their nursery rhyme series only have the words at the outer cover. Each page is full of wonderful colors and drawings, so you can sing the rhyme, just talk about the pictures, or make up a story!

The Old MacDonald is a Bolivian! Who would have known? I love the classic horses, cows, and pigs, but this book has goats, chinchillas and condors! (I still have no idea what kind of sounds chinchillas and condors make, but I love it no matter!)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Indestructibles: Old MacDonald Had a Farm by Jonas Sickler (Paperback - February 3, 2011)
$4.95 $4.45
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.