4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this more realistic-looking Indiana Jones whip
I ordered this for my 6 year-old son for his Halloween costume. He already had the sound effects whip, but this one was more realistic looking. He LOVES it. For the low price, it's not poor quality like I thought it might be, and it has showed no signs of breaking. I do make him play with it outside because if he whips it around in the house he will wreak havoc!
Published on November 17, 2008 by Mary E. Masse

3.0 out of 5 stars Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip
Our son is having a great time with his whip! I get nervous at times but he loves it. He used it a lot one day and the red tip has already came off because he got it caught on a few things.
Published on November 10, 2008 by C. Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this more realistic-looking Indiana Jones whip, November 17, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Whip it Good!, November 19, 2008
Jeffrey S. Craig (Yorba Linda, Ca. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
This whip is awesome!!! What I like about this whip is that it looks realistic. My son thought it was the real thing. It was very inexpensive and it has lasted well past Halloween. It has become my child's favorite toy. I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip, November 10, 2008
C. Cross (Willow Spring, NC) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun for a Decent Price, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
Most toy whips I have seen at party supply stores and toy stores do not appear to be as tightly braided together as this bullwhip, making this item a better purchase in the long run. Given the overall design though, I would not suspect this toy to last me as long as a regularly crafted bullwhip is suppose to. Regardless, it sure is fun to hear and feel the whip fling by you as you crack it! And yes, this product is educational with respect to flying objects hitting you if you are not too careful :) I also appricate the simple packaging; nothing more than a twisty tie and the wrapping product tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Item, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
My 10 years old son really liked this toy. It made the perfect complement to his Indiana Jones Costume. He plays with it all the time. The color has faded a little were he holds it to play, but other than that it is a very nice accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 6 year old!, September 2, 2011
This product came quickly and exactly as described! My six year old is absolutely delighted!! What a fun toy! Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great craftsmanship!, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
This is a REAL whip! Made of real leather and when handled right, actually produces the "crack" like the real thing! It can also be dangerous and could inflict injury, though. I am very happy with it, but wasn't aware it would be so realistic.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves it, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
Purchased this for my 6 year old for Christmas 2011. He loves it. My husband enjoys making it "crack" in the air and is teaching our 6 year old how to get it to crack. It is very sturdy and not falling apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal EVER; it's the real thing!, August 31, 2009
B.Scott (Tokyo, Japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
This was the best on-line purchase we have EVER made! I still can't believe the price... it's real leather!

If you are looking for a prop for Halloween, or a fun toy for your child to go exploring, this is the purchase for you. It not only looks and feals real, but it functions as well. Sure, there is a small chance you'll get whipped (especially if your child gets a bit over zelous) but the true-to-life length actually helps prevent accidents; a small child just can't swing this thing like Indiana Jones; now, with a little practice ;-)

My son is 8 years old and we make fun of the ridiculous "sock-whip" we've seen on-line and at area toy stores. However, we can't think of a single thing to criticize about this one... except, perhaps, that we probably should have ordered two of them.

Simon & Dad

4.0 out of 5 stars better than thought, February 12, 2009
This review is from: Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup (Toy)
it will whip. it looks real. 10 kids at party loved it. not the most durable, but worth it for the money for sure

Indiana Jones 6' Leather Whip - Accessories & Makeup