Investigate your Indiana roots! Indiana has produced some of the most famous actors, athletes, authors, designers, inventors, and other pioneers of the modern age. Are you related to some of them? Searching through the records of your ancestors can provide links to people you may have never expected to see in your family tree!
This CD-ROM gives you instant access to more than 220,000 marriage and death records collected from parts of 84 counties throughout Indiana. Fill in the missing lines on that pedigree chart and learn more about your Indiana ancestry today!
Explore over 220,000 records from 84 of 92 counties.
- Marriages to 1850: Search nearly 200,000 records by name, date & location.
- Jasper County Marriage Index 1850-1920: Search 13,500 records by names, dates of marriage and license, age & reference data.
- Jasper County Deaths 1921-1977: Search 10,000 records by name, date, parents' names, age & reference data.
- Access historical background, Frequently Asked Questions & other HELP tools.
Adams, Bartholomew, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clark, Clinton, Crawford, Daviess, Dearborn, Decatur, Delaware, Dubois, Elkhart, Fayette, Floyd, Fountain, Franklin, Fulton, Gibson, Grant, Greene, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Henry, Huntington, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Kosciusko, Lagrange, Laporte, Lawrence, Marion, Marshall, Martin, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Pike, Porter, Posey, Pulaski, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Saint Joseph, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Steuben, Sullivan, Switzerland, Union, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo, Warren, Warrick, Washington, Wayne, Wells, and White.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 486/33 processor (Pentium recommended)
- Windows 95 or better
- 16mb RAM
- 15mb hard disk space
- 2X CD-ROM
- Monitor with 800x600 pixel display
- 16 bit color or higher