Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 12, 2012
This item was shipped very quickly. I love the quality. This jersey is for my son. I looked at several sites throughout the time span of a week. This was the best product and deal that I could find that I also felt would be reliable and not a scam. I would recomment this site to anybody. Thanks for your time.
on January 3, 2014
I purchased this jersey as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, even though I was leery of doing so from a "knock off" source.

My worries were justified when the jersey arrived, as there were several stiching issues all over the backside of the jersey as well as a dirt mark on the number 1. Additionally, a 30 year Colts patch was laying on top of the jersey (instead of being sewn on).

I immediately contacted the shipper via email with an bulleted message of each deficiency that was found. I received a response within a couple of hours, which I felt was very prompt because I honestly didnt even expect to hear back from anyone.

The shipper was very amicable, very professional, and corrected the situation right away. This started out as a bad situation, but the manner in which the shipper chose to handle themselves and provide resolution turned this into a great experience and I would definitely order from them again. I would also recommend the jersey, as my boyfriend loved it.
on February 24, 2016
I purchased this product as a present for my husband. I had hoped that it would be something he could enjoy. However, even though I ordered the same size as I normally would, it ended up being larger than we had wanted
on October 6, 2013
This was purchased as a gift. The recipient loved it! He was so happy, he even saved the tags. Spot on. Thank You.
on January 10, 2014
The Jersey looked pretty good on the outside, but the stitching on the inside was pretty messed up. It had extra material that had to be cut off, and extra tags sewed into the seams. I bought this as a Christmas present for someone and was pretty embarrassed by it. They took it and wore it, but if it was mine I would have sent it back. I am sure they didn't send it back just because it was a gift!!!
on October 13, 2013
This seller was very nice to work with and we are very pleased with the jersey we bought. It came in the time frame that was promised. Beautifully made jersey and it washes well. My husband is getting many compliments on it.
on October 21, 2014
When I receive my jersey I could see the stitching was poorly none and coming out or loose I had to return it because of that reason I wanted to keep it but could not. The material was fine but the stitching was poorly none I was pretty upset about having to ship it back
on December 8, 2013
This is a great jersey for a reasonable price. My husband received a lot of compliments on this jersey. It is by far the best jersey he owns.
on December 25, 2013
It took longer than the expected date to get here and then when it arrived the tags weren't n it, it was sealed in a plastic Ziploc bag, there were some black stitching like someone patched it up, and the jersey numbers had some dirt smudges oN them. Had my husband not been happy i would be trying to get my money back
on February 13, 2014
I ordered this jersey for my husband for his birthday. It was a great surprise for him! he loved it and it looks great on him. He says it is very comfortable as well.

recommend to any colts fans out there (: