5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt
This is a great t-shirt. The material is very soft and the size medium was just as I expected. The retro faded logo is great.
Published on November 16, 2012 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
I received this shirt and I was very disappointed. At first I thought I had received the wrong size (I had ordered an XL). The shirt was extremely small for an XL and therefore I can't even wear it. The quality of the shirt if also very poor. As I had said, a real disappointment.
Published on November 11, 2012 by William T. Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt, November 16, 2012
Chris (Park Ridge, IL United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, November 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, October 17, 2012
I love this t-shirt. It is very soft and goes well with a pair of jeans. Does run a little small so if your unsure get the next size up.