Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 9, 2014
I ordered five blankets-3 Giants, 1 Colt and 1 Saints. The Giant blankets were fabulous but the Colts and Saints were terrible. Even though they were the same price, the quality was terrible! No comparison. I was embarrassed when my five grandsons opened them! The Saints and the Colts blankets were flimsy and cheap!
on November 25, 2014
Arrived on time. Size is correct. team is correct. But this is a flimsy, thin blanket, like the flannel pajama's are made out of. Very disappointed. I could have bought a better, fluffier and nicer one at the flea market for 20 bucks
on February 23, 2012
Bought this as a gift for a big Colts fan. He loves it. It is very soft and a good size for a good price.
It is one of those fleece types that when you pick it up, it may feel like a cheap material but it does its job. Despite feeling thin, it is very cozy and warm. Happy buyer & happy gift receiver.
The blanket we got is the style of the first picture shown, the all blue one with the horseshoe. Either design would have been okay for us, but this one is nicer looking in my opinion.
on July 6, 2014
big, soft, light-weight fleece blanket, perfect for airline flights where blankets are not available anymore except in first class. Love the big Colts logo. very satisfied with the blanket, price, and fast Amazon delivery
on February 17, 2016
The blanket is very thin! Terrible quality. The edge of the blanket isn't evenly stitched and there's a 3 inch section that isn't stitched at all and it's terribly knotted on each side.
review image
on December 23, 2011
Love love love this blanket,its perfect. Makes the winter months pass by with ease. It was exactly what I was looking for and more. My team may not be on top but I still support :)
on December 14, 2012
colts fan living in house, got this for them. They love it. the shipping was easy and fast. the blanket itsself is good and perfect for laying around in.
on January 18, 2012
Bought it for my mother who is a die NFL fan, we both liked it very much. She keeps saying how its soft and just the right 'snuggling' size. I'm thinking its time for me to get myself one!
on January 11, 2014
This was a gift for my Nephew. He put it around his shoulders as soon as he opened it and it stayed there most of night.
Would recommend for any Colts fan
on May 6, 2014
great product soft and good quality. bought for a colts fan and he liked it but our 7 month old son took it over and he loves the softness of it

See 1 answered question