5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pack
Ticket to ride alone is worth the price, Guns of Icarus and Toy Soldiers are fun too! Space Chem seems fun but a little complicated.
Published 18 months ago by S. Spas

1.0 out of 5 stars US Only
This is a brilliant bundle but its one that many many people and myself can't take part in as its US only.
If its for charity then we should all be able to take part.
Published 18 months ago by Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pack, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Indie Combat Pack (and Ticket to Ride) [Download] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guns of Icarus Online for $10? Yes please., June 19, 2013
I've played Ticket to Ride and Spacechem, and liked both, but Guns of Icarus Online is the star attraction here, I've never played an Online game I've liked more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VALUE, June 18, 2013
I've played Toy Soldiers and Ticket to Ride so far and already I can tell you that this pack is worth the $9.99. I have yet to try the other games on this pack because the two aforementioned games are too fun. I would definitely say buy the pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2014
fabian poiso (California, Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
Tower Wars and Toy soldier worth the truth. The rest I have not played yet.
They say the Guns Icarus also worth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun assortment and something for everyone, September 6, 2013
Since all of these games have separate reviews, here is a quick rundown:

1. Depth Hunter - good intro to FPS games where you speargun fish; gets old quick
2. Derrick the Deathfin - Think Ecco the dolphin with COOL 'paper' graphics; challenging
3. Dungeon Hearts - good intro to RPG games; more like a web game
4. Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon - decent hack & slash; pretty good graphics
5. Guns of Icarus Online - steampunk team FPS(?) where you crew an airship multiplayer online; my fav!
6. Mutant Mudds - old school platform arcader with a twist
7. SpaceChem - complex strategy game; didnt play this one much
8. Ticket to Ride - board game remake; fairly easy to learn, complex to master; fun!
9. Tower Wars - solid, well-polished tower defense game with good graphics
10. Toy Soldiers - good army soldier (tower?) defense shooter

As mentioned, my top favorite was Guns of Icarus, I got my money's worth with this game alone. My next picks would be Ticket to Ride, Tower Wars & Toy Soldiers. A couple of the others (Mutant Mudds, Dungeon Hearts, Depth Hunter) seemed a bit more like fillers. Overall I'd say it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unreal deal when on sale, August 16, 2013
This was a fantastic deal when I was able to purchase it on sale for $8.00. Ticket to ride is unbelievable fun for even those who do not like traditional video games. And guns of icarus and TTR combined make this bundle such a bargain. And steam activated too, both of those, and a majority of the titles, perhaps all of them (haren't tried the rest)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 15, 2013
great buy for all the games you get at that price. keeping an eye out for deals like this thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars US Only, June 16, 2013
If its for charity then we should all be able to take part.