5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful gift
Published on November 4, 2010 by Timmm

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun.
Just not as fun as I expected. BUT the money goes to a good cause. So all is well. <3
Published 20 months ago by Victoria Sangermano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful gift, November 4, 2010
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
A good friend of mine is an avid and competitive color-er (he's a honorary member of the LEC (league of extraordinary color-ers)). Every night he'll put on some tunes and vigorously yet meticulously color the night away. Conveniently enough, his preferred tunes are those of the bands in this book. The exact moment I saw this item I experienced joy of extreme orgasmic proportions, to say the least (a shower was undoubtedly required afterward). Within a few short days of excruciating anticipation the item, the package, the legend of a book arrived at the entrance of my lair.

As I handed this gift over to the lucky companion of mine he also experienced extensive joy of orgasmic proportions as well as losing control of his bowels. His smile was so large, unique, delightful and so sincere that Sir Sincerely himself would lose control of his bowels at a mere glance.

Needless to say this book is the greatest purchase I've ever made. Each page is perfection, a canvas to splurge imagination onto. This prized possession is hands down the Chuck Norris equivalent of coloring books. My life partner listens to the indie rock band that is featured on the page while he is coloring to bond intimately with the book, to feel all the emotions the pages emits, to become one with one another.

If I could choose one word and one word only to describe this book it would be: The best coloring book known to mankind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock your crayons., March 30, 2010
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
The Indie Rock Coloring Book is very fun & is a fantastic, easy, clean outlet when you're feeling artsy/colorful! Also, since all royalties from buying it go to charity, I feel it was definitely worth getting. Plus, it is a one-of-a-kind coloring book! For the price, however, one drawback I found was that it did not have as many pages as I had thought; in my opinion, a few extra pages would have really made the deal a little bit sweeter. You may want to stock up on a nice big box of crayons with a large assortment of colors (I purchased the 150-crayon tower from Crayola) for this book. SO fun!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great present for a friend in the hospital, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
A friend is in the hospital undergoing chemotherapy for leukemia. She is in her 30s and exhausted but a bit bored. She doesn't have much concentration for reading long pieces of material, but a coloring book was just the right amount of brain exertion! You often cannot send flowers, food or many other gifts to hospital wards, so I'm always looking for a good alternative. Get a bunch of adult coloring books, complete with a big pack of colored pencils and nice markers. They're great for the patient as well as visitors! There is lots of 'waiting around time' for visitors and family members, and this is a great little thing to have around the room to pass some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars very creative!, November 1, 2009
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
bought this for my neice for purely superficial/fun reasons but it really is a great book. very creative and unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Small book, thin too, but awesome nonetheless., April 29, 2011
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
My brother and his wife are definitely hipster-esque. They have twins who are turning two so I gave them some normal kid coloring books and threw this one in for some parental appreciation. They thought it was really funny, especially the activities inside "Find all the birds in Devendra Banharts beard." The only thing I wish was that the book was longer- it's pretty small in comparison to standard coloring books you'd find at the store. Great for kids whose parents have their kids listen to Edward Sharpe instead of anoying singalong songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sweet, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
My girlfriend is impossible to shop for so I find the not so common things. She is in love with indie rock and this was perfect. The quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars For all ages!!, November 15, 2009
tair (montreal, qc, canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
I bought 5 coloring books.
I give one to the hostess when I am invited to a dinner party. I can get 2 Yellowbirds with one set of crayons. Charity, and fun!!
I will be getting more...
one to keep all to myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Fuuuuuun book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea for the indie rock lover!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
I haven't personally seen this item as I ordered it for a friend but, I was looking for a thoughtful gift for my bestie who is VERY involved in the music-scene. I bought this and a button kit (also through Yellow Bird) and she LOVED both gifts and sent me a very enthusiastic thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Indie Rock Coloring Book (Paperback)
Such a cute coloring book! It has activities within the book as well. Something I would get for my future children, or for myself as well!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Indie Rock Coloring Book
Indie Rock Coloring Book by Yellow Bird Project (Paperback - August 12, 2009)
$9.95 $8.09