Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 7.5 inches x 7.2 inches x 7.5 inches|Change

on January 26, 2011
I own Nygerian Dwarf dairy goats and this size pail fits perfectly under their udders. It is easy to clean and sterilize and there are no seams in the stainless steel design that can harbor bacteria or germs. I get about 1 quart of milk per doe/per milking (once in the morning and once in the evening) and this is just the right size. A great price, too. I looked for something comparable on different farm supply places and I couldn't find a better price for an equivalent product. Great buy.
on August 13, 2012
I purchased three of these buckets based on the description and reviews I read. Boy, was I sorry. I should have known better. The buckets are so thin and flimsy. The welds that hold the handle on actually go all the way through the bucket, making it impossible to sterilize and keep clean - which is a MUST for milking.

I sent them back today and will continue to look for something that is a higher quality - I am sure it will cost me more but you know the old saying, "you get what you pay for" and these are junk. If you don't need to keep them clean and sterile, they would probably be okay but I would definitely NOT recommend them if you are using them for milk. You will NEVER be able to get them sterile. =(
on August 10, 2011
Our dog always had pimples on her chin. We tried everything from taking her to the vet, to changing food etc. Finally, I heard that it could be caused from plastic food/water bowls.

I found this stainless bucket on Amazon and decided to try it. We liked it so much that we bought a 2nd one. Pimples are gone and this holds much more water than the smaller plastic bowl we were using. Plus, less water spills out since she sticks her muzzle down into the bucket to drink. It is also very easy to clean.

The price on Amazon is half what you would pay at a pet store (if not less) and free 2day shipping with Prime. Couldn't be happier with it.
on November 26, 2012
I bought the Indipets 16QT Pail and the weld on the handle became dissattached within 5 weeks. Also the stainless steel is corroding after 3 months. Indipets Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Pail, 16-Quart
on February 26, 2013
I purchased this pail to keep water in for my dog. Since it was made out of stainless steel and it was sold by a pet product company (Indipets) I never dreamed that it would actually start to rust on the inside!! But that's exactly what happened... I'm very disappointed with this purchase and I won't purchase anything from Indipets in the future :-(
on May 10, 2013
Item arrived with the handle broken. The weld wear the handle attaches to the side of the bucket was broken. This is a horrible design. I've looked and looked for another bucket, but apparently that is how most of them are made now.
on March 22, 2010
Having replaced a few galvanized buckets over the years, I searched for a stainless steel version. This one looked big enough and the price was right. But the handle ends were not welded to the bucket at dead center which makes carrying a full bucket of water an adventure. Also, there is no lip on the bottom, so when you try rinse and dump the bucket by holding the handle in one hand and grasping the bottom with the other, there is nothing to get a hold of on the bottom.
I should have paid more attention to the pictures but it didn't occur to me that a maker could screw-up the execution of a centuries old design called the water bucket.
on March 20, 2016
I ordered 2 sizes of this bucket at the same time to use while milking my Ayrshite cow. The larger size that I ordered (i think its 15-16 quarts) is perfect for hand milking. The opening is large and unobstructed. The handle is well attached and strong. The handle will also stand upright if you leave it up (this is handy for me to set it outside of the pen where my cow is and when I get her tied up and ready to milk I can teach over the gate and pick up my clean bucket from inside the pen. If the gandle were floppy I wouldnt be able to reach it). This bucket has a very shiny, mirror finish which easily washes up with warm soapy water. It does not seem to be easily scratched even by other metals. (I've been using it for twice-a-day milkings for the last week and it is still perfect). The buckets may seem pricey up front but they are a dream to use.
on November 15, 2015
I bought this for a friend who uses it daily. Whether its for milk, feed, bringing in fresh veggies from the garden it has held up well (I just saw her using it last night) the handle has remained intact. No signs of rust or wear and tear. Well worth purchasing again!
on August 10, 2011
The larger pails are too tall for my goat and she kicks at them, this one is the perfect size.