- Series: New Directions in Social Psychology
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Westview Press (May 4, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813318505
- ISBN-13: 978-0813318509
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,065,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Individualism And Collectivism (New Directions in Social Psychology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Yet even in the most collective of cultures, "ingroup-outgroup" conflicts are still seen as undesirable (albeit perceived as necessary at any given point in time). However, when entire populations become so atomized that they can hardly relate to their fellow humans, that they are no longer capable of experiencing any sort of authentic forms of loyalty, affection or empathy going beyond a "what's in-it-for-me" self - that is a human failure of catastrophic proportions.Read more ›