4.0 out of 5 stars Good themed entertainment for kids!
I used these for the kids at my bridal shower and wedding. They seemed to enjoy them. It kept them entertained so their parents could have fun too!
Published on October 29, 2012 by QMegz

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality crayons = complete mushy mess
The crayons in this set are so terrible that with ANY heat, they completely liquefy. At our outdoor wedding, the crayons were mush and made such a huge mess.

The books are okay, but the crayons make so much trouble that it is NOT worth it. I would not purchase this again. Such a waste of money.
Published on July 27, 2012 by RainyDayShopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality crayons = complete mushy mess, July 27, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 12 pack of Individually Packaged Children's Wedding Activity Sets (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good themed entertainment for kids!, October 29, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected and cheaper at orientaltrading.com, March 17, 2013
These were very tiny, not regular coloring book size at all, and to make matters worse, they are $7 cheaper at orientaltrading.com. Very, very disappointed in this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great favors for the children attending the wedding., November 8, 2013
We needed to think of a few favors for just the handful of young guests at my daughters wedding, and these were perfect. It's a coloring book plus activities, dot to dot, mazes, and word search. They were a big hit, They were much better than I expected, and the price was great. I think I paid $8.99 and received a pack of 12 books and 12 small packs of crayons. Each set in it's own separate package.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, December 1, 2012
We bought these to help keep the kids occupied at our wedding reception, one of the best things I spent money on

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife and I bought these to use for our ..., September 5, 2014
Nick Fav (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
My wife and I bought these to use for our wedding. We had a hand full of small children we knew would be attending our special day and so we wanted to make sure their parents could keep them occupied. So giving them a coloring book was our idea. It is reasonably priced, we did not need a lot of them, and every kid loves to color.

I went over really well with the kids and even the parents found it to be very generous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
These will be great at our wedding to keep the kids busy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids at a wedding, July 9, 2014
Great price, to entertain kids at a wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea..., June 23, 2014
To have at a wedding to keep the kids busy, love how they have a wedding themed coloring set. Shipment was quick. A+ seller, will buy from again if needed. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice favor for weddings, May 31, 2014
Set these out for the kids at our wedding. Very handy. Worked great! No complaints from the kids at least!