4.0 out of 5 stars Good themed entertainment for kids!
I used these for the kids at my bridal shower and wedding. They seemed to enjoy them. It kept them entertained so their parents could have fun too!
Published 22 months ago by QMegz

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality crayons = complete mushy mess
The crayons in this set are so terrible that with ANY heat, they completely liquefy. At our outdoor wedding, the crayons were mush and made such a huge mess.

The books are okay, but the crayons make so much trouble that it is NOT worth it. I would not purchase this again. Such a waste of money.
Published on July 27, 2012 by RainyDayShopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality crayons = complete mushy mess, July 27, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 12 pack of Individually Packaged Children's Wedding Activity Sets (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected and cheaper at orientaltrading.com, March 17, 2013
These were very tiny, not regular coloring book size at all, and to make matters worse, they are $7 cheaper at orientaltrading.com. Very, very disappointed in this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good themed entertainment for kids!, October 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars If there's an answer to the meaning of life, then "Wedding day fun" is it!, July 18, 2014
OMG!! 12 AWESOME FUN FILLED COLORING BOOKS THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE! We ordered this product for a little side entertainment for all the young kiddos at our wedding and were simply BLOWN AWAY!! My whole wedding took second fiddle to these little gems. In a new world where everything is iPad this or touch screen that, there is still an overwhelming feeling when you put crayon to paper. My whole body went into a state of euphoria as I dragged the oil pastel across the one thousand thread count graded paper. A small tear formed at the corner of my eye as I shouted, "This is it, this is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life."

Thank you Wedding Day Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great favors for the children attending the wedding., November 8, 2013
We needed to think of a few favors for just the handful of young guests at my daughters wedding, and these were perfect. It's a coloring book plus activities, dot to dot, mazes, and word search. They were a big hit, They were much better than I expected, and the price was great. I think I paid $8.99 and received a pack of 12 books and 12 small packs of crayons. Each set in it's own separate package.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, December 1, 2012
We bought these to help keep the kids occupied at our wedding reception, one of the best things I spent money on

5.0 out of 5 stars Happily Ever After, May 16, 2014
We ordered these to occupy the children at our wedding and they were a BIG hit! Adorable, full of different games-as well as coloring pages, and 0 problems with the crayon quality. It's a Must Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids gifts for wedding, July 27, 2014
I am happy with this order. I got this so that I would have something to give as a small thank you for coming gift to the smaller children at the wedding. I have little tins and bags of candy for the adults. I thought this would be a nice way to give the kids something to do other than making noise and running around at the wedding. I know what it is like as a mother of four how hard it is to try and control your kids during a wedding service so thinking of the poor parents of smaller kids I thought this would be perfect and I can not wait to give them out at the wedding coming in October. They are not too small either they are a nice size in fact they are bigger than I expected them to be. Plus with this order getting TWO packs for the price of one is always a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
These will be great at our wedding to keep the kids busy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids at a wedding, July 9, 2014
Great price, to entertain kids at a wedding

Rate and Discover Movies