Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 26, 2015
This is one of the cutest idea's for entertaining children at the wedding reception. The activity's are a great way to introduce wedding concepts to the children as well. It's pretty awesome that it comes with crayons too =)

The books are very thin, just like the picture, but there are 20 pages of activities. I would recommend this for other brides who feel it is important to have children at their reception =)
review image
on July 27, 2012
The crayons in this set are so terrible that with ANY heat, they completely liquefy. At our outdoor wedding, the crayons were mush and made such a huge mess.

The books are okay, but the crayons make so much trouble that it is NOT worth it. I would not purchase this again. Such a waste of money.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2012
I used these for the kids at my bridal shower and wedding. They seemed to enjoy them. It kept them entertained so their parents could have fun too!
on December 1, 2012
We bought these to help keep the kids occupied at our wedding reception, one of the best things I spent money on
on September 5, 2014
My wife and I bought these to use for our wedding. We had a hand full of small children we knew would be attending our special day and so we wanted to make sure their parents could keep them occupied. Even if the kids didn't love (which they did), the parents still appreciated it. Parents said that even if it occupies them for just a few minutes then it is a small win - haha.

It is reasonably priced, we did not need a lot of them, and every kid loves to color.
It went over really well with the kids and the parents found it to be very generous.
on March 17, 2013
These were very tiny, not regular coloring book size at all, and to make matters worse, they are $7 cheaper at orientaltrading.com. Very, very disappointed in this purchase.
on November 8, 2013
We needed to think of a few favors for just the handful of young guests at my daughters wedding, and these were perfect. It's a coloring book plus activities, dot to dot, mazes, and word search. They were a big hit, They were much better than I expected, and the price was great. I think I paid $8.99 and received a pack of 12 books and 12 small packs of crayons. Each set in it's own separate package.
on September 9, 2013
We knew for our wedding we wanted children's programs for them to play with while they waited for the ceremony so that they did not become restless. We were going to make our own, but we saw these and they were such a great price, we could not have made them any cheaper! The kids loved them and they were a huge success!
on May 30, 2013
Great for the price but beware and open ahead of time some of the pages are attached and need to be cut apart.
on September 28, 2013
This was the best idea for my wedding, that day i placed a small table for the kids and they place these coloring pages and crayons, were distracted for hours, also the drawings about  grooms was related directly as the event, children we were coloring the drawings and gave away my husband and me that we were the couple, they loved the idea. It brings all included, drawings and crayons and practical separate packages. Colors are not of excellent quality but works perfect for this occasion and some more opportunities. I recommend it 100%
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse