Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 26, 2015
This is one of the cutest idea's for entertaining children at the wedding reception. The activity's are a great way to introduce wedding concepts to the children as well. It's pretty awesome that it comes with crayons too =)

The books are very thin, just like the picture, but there are 20 pages of activities. I would recommend this for other brides who feel it is important to have children at their reception =)
review image
on July 27, 2012
The crayons in this set are so terrible that with ANY heat, they completely liquefy. At our outdoor wedding, the crayons were mush and made such a huge mess.

The books are okay, but the crayons make so much trouble that it is NOT worth it. I would not purchase this again. Such a waste of money.
on November 8, 2013
We needed to think of a few favors for just the handful of young guests at my daughters wedding, and these were perfect. It's a coloring book plus activities, dot to dot, mazes, and word search. They were a big hit, They were much better than I expected, and the price was great. I think I paid $8.99 and received a pack of 12 books and 12 small packs of crayons. Each set in it's own separate package.
on September 5, 2014
My wife and I bought these to use for our wedding. We had a hand full of small children we knew would be attending our special day and so we wanted to make sure their parents could keep them occupied. Even if the kids didn't love (which they did), the parents still appreciated it. Parents said that even if it occupies them for just a few minutes then it is a small win - haha.

It is reasonably priced, we did not need a lot of them, and every kid loves to color.
It went over really well with the kids and the parents found it to be very generous.
on September 9, 2013
We knew for our wedding we wanted children's programs for them to play with while they waited for the ceremony so that they did not become restless. We were going to make our own, but we saw these and they were such a great price, we could not have made them any cheaper! The kids loved them and they were a huge success!
on February 10, 2016
I ordered these for a friend for her wedding. She was very pleased with the purchase and can not wait to use them at her wedding. Her children even loved them and can't wait to be able to use them as well. I believe this was a very good idea to keep children occupied at a wedding or even a rehearsal dinner.
on July 12, 2015
perfect for kids at our wedding, we set them at the place settings of all the kids who came, and they seemed to all enjoy it. A few of the kids even colored pictures for us which was super cute.
only complaint is that they're very small so their entertainment value is pretty small, prolly only kept the kids busy for 5-10 min
on September 9, 2015
got these for the children at the wedding to help keep them entertained ( along with a cheap novelty toy, bubbles and candy in a cute little box) they had a blast with them. good price. arrived on time. packaged well
on February 23, 2015
These will meet our needs, but disappointed with the packaging. Each set comes in its own plastic bag. My complaint stems from the fact that several coloring books have large folds/bends in them, and several crayon boxes were squished. Otherwise a great set/activity for the price. I'd purchase again.
on July 21, 2015
These came in handy for my wedding. We had a kids table and I was scared they would be bored for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had these at the table and they were entertained until it was parry time. They were a hit