5.0 out of 5 stars Massachusetts Winter Worthy - Saves My Husband's Back
My husband has injured himself repeatedly this year, so when it got unexpectedly cold unexpectedly quickly, I asked him to please leave the air conditioner alone, and I ordered this thing. It arrived the next day.

Published on January 20, 2010 by L. Gildart

2.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but beware
I ordered 3 of these for our in-wall AC units. It did take a bit of work to get them on so all the drafts were covered, but once it was done the result was good.

Published on May 6, 2010 by Paula C. Connolly

2.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but beware, May 6, 2010
This review is from: Indoor Air Conditioner Cover (Beige) (Medium - 15 -17"H x 22 -25"W x 2"D) (Tools & Home Improvement)

Having said all that...beware! I have just removed them for the summer and the tape has left a horrible sticky mess all over the trim around the AC units. It appears the tape broke down somehow. I am furious and if I can actually get it off it will take a huge amount of work...not even sure where to start. I will look for a different option next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massachusetts Winter Worthy - Saves My Husband's Back, January 20, 2010

It's a quilted thing with some tape sealer, and I thought - wow - this will never work. But it does. No drafts. No leaks. Got it quickly and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my thru the wall A/C unit, January 28, 2014
JOHN P (BRONX, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The instructions are for a window unit so I disregarded them. I did not use the tape that came with the kit. And no need for scissors or an extra person to help. I removed the a/c weather seal from between the a/c unit and the sleeve and folded the plastic sheet on the front of the a/c unit. Used scotch tape from a dispenser to tape the folds Then I slipped the plastic thru the side of the a/c unit and the sleeve and pressed the weather seal back on. The quilted cover fit perfect after folding a little bit on the bottom and the side of the a/c. I was getting a strong draft thru the a/c and I no longer have the draft and the room is warmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wamer room indeed, January 16, 2011
This cover makes a big difference in my room. I have used plastic to cover it in the past and it is a pain and you can hear the plastic rustle when it is windy out. This cover makes a significant difference in the room temperature and blocks the air flow well. I would recommend this cover to anyone with a wall unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor Air Conditioner Cover, February 22, 2011
I was previously using plastic over an 'in the wall' air conditioner. The picture and product was shown as an indoor 'in the window' type so it took a little more patience in installing. It was well worth the price of the product and I am very happy with it and the seller..fmh

1.0 out of 5 stars You can find a better cheaper version that fits a wider range of air ..., November 14, 2014
Belinda Chang (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
These look cheap and do not fit as advertised. You can find a better cheaper version that fits a wider range of air conditioners at Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, November 2, 2011
Keeps the drafts out. Cover goes on easy. Was delivered promptly.I would highly recommend this product to everyone.The price was quite good, also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible to install, doesn't help much, December 20, 2011
Nathan1981 (Jersey City, NJ) - See all my reviews
First off, I suggest that you have at least 3-4 people with you when you try to install these. Invite your mother, your brother, your sister, everyone over to try to get them on. Otherwise, you will never get it on. The reason for this is that it isn't just the cloth that you see in the photo - there is a liner you have to tape on to the thing, and it is almost impossible to keep it still while installing it. I was literally screaming and cursing while trying to get it to work.

Second, it doesn't really seem to help that much. Maybe it was that I couldn't install it correctly by myself, but I still feel a draft coming from around the AC unit.

Save your money, buy something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Covers, November 26, 2011
Very easy to install, all materials are well made. Fits real well. Blocks the cold and cuts the draft well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and just what i wanted., January 24, 2014
This is a great product and it blocks all cold air from coming into my room. One bad thing about is that the adhesive tape is just as much as required. If you waste some of the tape the you will be short of tape to cover all sides of the AC. So use the tape carefully.