5.0 out of 5 stars They're cones.
They're cones. I really don't know how I could negatively rate them! I wanted cones, and I got cones.

I wanted one to wear on my head as a joke. Unfortunately, they're too small. But that's okay; I wanted them to be light, so I just attached a rubber band as a chin strap to secure it on my head.

I found no flaws with this product. I just don't...
Published on December 5, 2010 by Gloria Whatsername

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Cones are fun for everyone. But these are really tiny. I brought for 10-16yrs old and its more like 1-3yr old. They still did the job
Published 15 months ago by Mrs Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars They're cones., December 5, 2010
This review is from: Champ Sprt Indoor/Outdoor Flexible Cone Set, Vinyl, Assorted Colors, 6/Set (Sports)

I found no flaws with this product. I just don't suggest them for something like driving cones, because they're too small. but if you want to use them for a skateboard or bike obstacle course, they should be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sports, dog training, and childcare!, June 24, 2011
I bought this set of cones for my childcare 2 years ago after my original set from a school supply store broke. These are MUCH MUCH more durable, brightly-colored, and less flimsy than my first set. The price is reasonable, too. The kids use them for many random games/dramatic play, besides the obstacle courses and games I set up for them. They've even used them in the sandbox and they don't have any scratches or cracks! I'm impressed and would definitely buy them again if--by an act of God--they were destroyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, May 2, 2008
I ordered two sets of these cones to use with my dog training course. They shipped right away and have worked out perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colorful cones for kids!, May 26, 2011
J. Pham (Yorba Linda,CA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 2 year old son. I absolutely love them. Good sturdy material and the colors are great. Multiple uses for these cones...outdoor and indoor play. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small children, January 8, 2011
BMorrill "Bethany" (Jeffersonville, IN) - See all my reviews
I work with the children at our church and was looking for some inexpensive cones to use as part of an obstacle course. These are perfect - a good size for the kids (mainly 7 and under), and they're very colorful and sturdy. Price was reasonable and the shipping was FAST - am thrilled to have them for our next meeting! Will be using them for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT FOR DOG TRAINING, May 3, 2010
CORGILOVER (DAVIE, FLORIDA) - See all my reviews
I PURCHASED THESE TO SET UP MULTIPLE RALLY COURSES FOR MY CORGIS. IT IS A SET OF 6 AND THERE WAS NO CHARGE FOR SHIPPING! THEY ARE WELL MADE, AND ARE HEAVIER THAN ONES I HVE. I TRAIN MOSTLY ON CONCRETE AND ASPHALT. THEY MIGHT NEED A LIGHT WIRE TO KEEP THEM PERFECTLY UPRIGHT IN GRASS. THESE ARE NICE, THOUGH, AND HAVE HOLES IN THE BASE. I ORDERED THEM ON FRI AM AND GOT THEM ON MONDAY. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, October 24, 2011
I like that these are multi-colored and not all are orange. We used these as bases for kickball. Many children in our park group are young and don't understand "go to the next base", so it was helpful to be able to say "run to the yellow one".

There are little holes at the bottom of the cones where I guess you could nail stakes of some sort in the ground to keep them from moving; we didn't do that but it's an option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Personal Training, April 25, 2011
I am a personal trainer and ordered these to be able to use with my clients, they are made of good construction and easily portable. I have also found a new use for them in setting up an obstacle course for my kids on their bikes, they love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cones for tennis coaching!, January 27, 2011
Using these cones to help coach tennis to a U12 2.5 team. Love that they are colored... able to call out a color, and have the kids run to the cone and swing.

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile & durable, December 11, 2010
I've only had these a month, but they've provided some great & unique entertainment for my children (ages 5 & 3). I originally bought them to use at my son's birthday party, as part of an obstacle course. They really helped with that. The sky's the limit with these cones, to be used however your imagination desires. A few other examples: bike-riding course, sporting events as goals/boundaries, magic tricks, pretend megaphone/microphone, a container to put smaller items (my youngest likes to do this), stacking practice, a prop for theatrical performances, etc.

ARRAY(0x9fee1948)