How to Eat Black Seeds:
1) Black Seed Tea is very common in Egypt. Just boil the black seed and water, Keep it for 10 minutes, Strain and drink.
2) Black Seed bread is very common in Africa. Add 2 Tbsp of black seed in the dough and bake the bread.
3) Black seeds are very easy to sprout and germinate. Throw the seeds in soil. Water for few days and you will see beautiful shoots that will produce purple flowers. Micro greens can be added to salad.
4) Black seed can be used in salad. Just mix a 1 tsp of seeds in salad dressing or throw 1 or 2 tsp of seeds in salad.
5) Roast the Black seeds in a pan and munch them. Seeds are aromatic with slightly peppery taste.
6) Powder the black seeds in a spice blender and eat them with honey
7) Sprinkle the Black Seeds in your yogurt bowl.
8) Use them in curry with other spices.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer