5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lamp!!
I love this lamp at work - my cube is square - everything is square, rectangle...this brings a soft light, negative ions and a sphere to my work space...I love it.
Published on June 5, 2011 by J. B. Todd

Published on September 13, 2011 by oceansunset79

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair Salt Lamp, Arrived with Rusted/Corroded Light Socket Bracket, September 13, 2011
oceansunset79 (Eau Claire WI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
I was rather disappointed in the condition of this lamp when it arrived. It almost appears used as the metal brackets around the socket which holds the light bulb were corroded and rusted. The globe has a crack down the middle of it and just doesn't look nearly as impressive as the photo seems to portray. The other salt lamps I've purchased are smooth on the outside and from looking at the picture you would think the globe would be smooth, but it is very rough around the whole globe. I even attempted using steel wool to smooth the whole thing out but it didn't help at all. The brand is Indus Classic and I would not purchase another one as I just got an overall impression of crappy quality. Measurements: approximately 5 1/2" wide x 5 1/2 inches tall (which is smaller than I thought it would be as the ad states 7" diameter). I would recommend looking elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than you think, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
The biggest problem I had with this item is that it's much smaller than I was expecting. It's about the size of a softball, so it sort of looks stupid. Otherwise it seems to work great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful lamp, horrible seller!, November 30, 2012
Update 1/12/13
While it took a bit of persistence Amazon's A - Z Guarantee took care of this issue. My faith is restored in Amazon, but I certainly will never make the mistake of ordering from a retailer that has a rating of less than 98%. THANK YOU Amazon!

Original review:
The lamps themselves are absolutely beautiful. The base to the lights are much nicer than normal, along with a nicer light cord than typical, and also a 15 watt bulb, vs a measly 5 watt bulb. The shipping was shockingly fast and all the items were very well packed.

It is the seller, Black Thai Salt Company (BTSC), that you need to be weary of. Three of the eight lights in my order were severely underweight. One globe light that was to be 9 - 11 ponds weighed 3.5 pounds. One 40 - 50 pound light weighed 33 pounds and another one weighed 34 pounds. The remaining five lights were all at the bottom range of the weight possibilities. If the other lights had been over range or at the very top end of the range I would have let all go.

I tried numerous times to rectify the issue by e-mail. I was actually so happy initially with the seller admitting to the error and with the lights themselves that instead of asking for a refund I offered to figure out the credit due to me and I would order an additional three lights. The problem was the 3.5 pound light received is not listed on the seller's site and he refused to tell me how much it retails for so I never could get to a final credit amount. With the guess on the globe light in question the amount in questions is probably about $60.

The seller instead insisted e-mails were confusing and REQUIRED that I call, but he did not offer office hours until after I tried to call and he was closed. The seller would offer no solutions initially and refused to advise what was confusing about my offered solutions. Ultimately the seller offered ~40% refund on what I was jipped, GEE thanks!

If you order make sure to weigh the lamp(s)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lamp!!, June 5, 2011
J. B. Todd (Dublin, OH United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed globes from TigerDrive, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
Ordered three lamps through Tiger Drive and all three were flawed, poor quality. As I went to return them I had to argue to get a refund and several months later I have still yet to receive my refund on shipment. Save yourself time and money, find another resource.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product not the Seller, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
Ordered on the 13th, Shipped on the 14th, Money came out of my account on the 15th, Item arrived on March 26th. Shipping was $19.97 on an Item that cost $13.91 but that was ok because it was something that was a birthday present. When the item did not arrive as planned on the 22th. I contacted the seller. (Jerry said there was a weather delay) that’s ok also... But he also informed me that they shipped well within the Amazon Time frame. I never questioned that. He also told me that it took 3 days to get their payment. (Strange that it came out of my account the next day of the transaction)... then the item gets here. No company name on the inter box. No instructions included. No information at all, There were Lights to install, no care instruction were included. Just a plain white box. I am glad I was there when the box was opened, or I would not have believed it. No I will not order anything from BTSC again. Amazon yes! BTSC NO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans the atmosphere, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
I purchased this salt lamp for the asthetics and not for it's beneficial properties.
New Age hocus pocus is not up my alley.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that it provided the room with a clean odorless refreshing quality. It's difficult to explain but being in the room is a positive experience and I am planning to purchase more for gifts.

When it is lit, It looks like the planet Saturn. I'm not sure if all the globes have the rings but I'm very pleased with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emits a beautiful glow!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
Shipping delays aside; the globe is quite beautiful. It's heavy, solid and smooth. Its sits on a strong base and emits a beautiful glow. Easy to assemble, you will feel an energy shift once connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
I love this little salt lamp. It is very pretty lit up and gives off a soft comforting glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Indusclassic Globe Himalayan Salt Lamp
looks great in my bathroom and gives good ambiance when I take my baths with the lights off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›