Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Infamous 2 - Playstation 3 forum

Infamous 2 UPC sticker question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2012 11:13:10 PM PDT
Hello everyone,

I bought a brand new copy of Infamous 2 here on amazon from a reputable merchant a couple of days ago. I got it today in the mail and before I took the plastic wrapping off, I noticed there was a sticker with the UPC on top of where the original insert UPC should be. I then began to wonder, is this a copy from the Infamous 2 PS3 bundle? then I recalled my copy of the MGS4 bundle came with the words "not for resale" where the UPC should be. If this is was the case with my copy of Infamous 2, then why is there a sticker on top of the words "not for resale"? did the seller open the case, place the sticker, resealed it and then sold it? or is it normal for games to come like that straight from the factory?

can anyone tell me if this has happened to them before? Thanks in advance!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Infamous 2 - Playstation 3
Infamous 2 - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (407)