5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Infancy: Development From Birth to Age 3 (2nd Edition) (Hardcover)
Alot of great information. The book was really easy (understandable). I would suggest this book to anyone. Great product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Psych class, January 15, 2014
diana bedrosian (PORTLAND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
good info about the first 3 years of development-easy to understand too. This is not one of those overwhelming hard to process psych books. I really recommend it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, October 2, 2013
It's a great book . It is the exact book that my professor require me to have for the class..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quality, also a good book., May 15, 2013
The quality was perfect, and the information inside this book is pretty useful and interesting. I'm really glad I read this text before having children... it is very informative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much practical information, December 14, 2012
I bought this book for a college class, and it had a lot of interesting stuff in it about how fetuses and infants develop. It was nice to read about studies that were conducted and what we can gather from them, but I can't really apply those studies to my own life. I did benefit from the section about nutrition and the benefits of breastfeeding and the explanations of motor and emotional development. There's a lot of important stuff in the book, but be prepared to read about some studies and topics that you don't care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
The condition of book was just fine an what I needed for my class

5.0 out of 5 stars The book came in excellent condition!, December 9, 2014
Thank you, The book came in excellent condition!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love?, December 31, 2012
I used it for a class, and didn't really end up reading it much. The chapter summaries are useful though

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in time, February 21, 2012
The book came in as described, and it came in time. Thanks a whole lot. It was nice working with you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!!!, March 3, 2012
The book was almost brand new. I am very pleased with the buy and I appreciate being able to purchase my school books for a third of the price they are sold at my university book store.

Infancy: Development From Birth to Age 3 (2nd Edition)
Infancy: Development From Birth to Age 3 (2nd Edition) by Dana Lynn Gross (Hardcover - October 14, 2010)
$170.40 $136.08