5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment

Published on April 1, 2011 by Orly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment, February 15, 2009
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
My 2 year old received this puzzle from Santa and she loves it. She is already able to find all the pieces that go together and loves for me to help her assemble each individual puzzle. She is a little to young to put them together alone, but still likes to play with the pieces when I am not able to play with her. This is a fun activity to do together and I plan on buying more Infantino puzzles. Very glad we have this! I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Word Puzzles, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
My daughter is almost 2 1/2 and got these for Christmas. After putting together a few at a time with me only a couple of times, she now empties the entire box and finds all the pieces, putting them all together correctly by process of elimination. I am astounded how quickly and easily she is able to fit the quality pieces. While she only recognises a few of the letters at the moment, I am sure that once she starts learning more letters and words she will have more fun reading them too. Great product! We also have the shape puzzles, colour and texture puzzles (although not many textures) and number/shape train. She loves them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle!, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
My 2.5 year old really likes this puzzle. Based on someone's suggestion, I divided the puzzle up into 4 groups (in plastic baggies) because it was too overwhelming to find the pieces among all 20 words. Right now she focuses on the picture, and I point out the letters and the completed word. The letters are lower case, which is sort of new and a challenge. This puzzle will have a long life span because it is sturdy and can operate on so many levels! One criticism is that the t's and l's are written with curved bottoms so sometimes she thinks they are j's. And there isn't a word with j in it to show her to compare. But a really great puzzle!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 YEAR OLD SON LOVES THIS. REALLY GREAT!, December 3, 2011
treehugr (Coconut Creek, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
Great introduction to puzzles. My son fell in love with this as soon as we opened the box. We lay out all of the pieces on our coffee table (perfect height) and he is happy as a clam. It's also fun to sit with him while he does this because there is a lot of interaction and he feels so proud when we praise him for finishing each puzzle :)

With a little help he picked up the concept quickly (thanks to the simple 2-4 piece puzzles) and within a week, he was a real pro. He can finish all of the puzzles within 15 minutes. It amazes me how fast he can scan the table to find the right pieces.

He's now moved on to larger (20-piece) puzzles but still loves to play with this one as well. Highly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, February 3, 2009
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
My twin daughters are in preschool and really like this puzzle. It keeps them occupied and they learn much from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice puzzles. Pieces too narrow, April 1, 2011
Orly (Boston, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
The puzzles are cute. The word choice is great. However, the puzzles are VERY small so each puzzle piece is VERY narrow. Almost shredder size narrow. So it becomes a challenge for a toddler, never mind the matching/spelling aspect. I'm surprised that none of the reviewers mentioned it. Did Infantino reduce the puzzles size over the years? Had the puzzles been bigger it would have been a five star toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the kiddos, December 29, 2007
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
My kid really likes Infantino puzzles. They have big enough pieces that she can figure it out easily. This one is a little different in that it is several mini puzzles in one box. Each puzzle has 3-4 pieces. My daughter didn't complete every puzzle in the box before she wanted to go back and do the "when I grow up" Infantino puzzle. She likes that one a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect puzzle for pre-schoolers, February 27, 2011
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
We purchased this puzzle to have at our house for several of our grandchildren who are pre-schooler age. It's a fun and educational experience, and we've discovered it keeps the 4-year-old engaged for at least 30 minutes. There is matching, colors, a variety of pictures on each completed puzzles, and the name of each picture is listed, too. Great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great but a lot of pieces, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
I had to split the words into groups so my little one could pick from a smaller pile-otherwise it was too many pieces to go through

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!, October 8, 2013
Michelle (Shrewsbury, Morocco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infantino 20 Word Picture Puzzle (Baby Product)
Both my kids loved these puzzles - a great restaurant game since they are small! Best for ages 3 and up, they start with the puzzles and then learn the words as they learn to read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›