Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Color: color 1Change

on November 15, 2010
I bought this toy for the only reason that my baby is engaged in playing by himself. And this to did solve my purpose.
Its very handy - my little one carries it wherever he wants to play and it has been designed so well - it has bead maze, rattle, and few other diff toys on each side of it which keeps the baby engaged and entertained for a long time.
I simply loved it and so my baby
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2010
This is a great toy! From as soon as my son could control his arms, if this was nearby, he was fiddling with it somehow. When he was a little stronger, we would hand it to him during diaper changes and he was completely distracted. As he became more coordinated, he played with the different aspects of the toy. He's 13 months now and hasn't started using it as a step-stool yet, but he probably will soon! It's plenty strong enough for that too. There's so much to look at on this toy, even if all the baby can do is not hold it still, there are tiny colored beads rolling every which way. There's always something moving on this toy. It was one of the best, longest play toys we received.
11 comment45 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2012
When it comes to my son and my budget, lol...I don't have a lot of room to be playing around with worthless toys that he won't have any desire to be entertained by. Therefore, with the cost & all of the great reviews, I went with it..

This weird lil contraption has so much going on with it, with all the different interacting sides until you would think, 'what curious child wouldn't be entertained by it'? Anyway my son is always grabbing this thing, turning it on all sides and playing with the lil gadgets.

So for the reviews & the price, and more importantly the smile on my son's face, it was definitely worth it. I included a pic of him on the customer-shared images section.
review image review image
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2010
I purchased this product for my grandbaby. He immediately was drawn to all of the different things that can be done with this toy. It is brightly colored and had different feels to different parts. I purchased this with 3 other toys, and he seemed to be drawn to this the most. It's a little big to take out to dinner, but it's super cute to have at home.
0Comment42 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2011
My five month old loves this toy. There is lots to push, pull andspin. This toy is great for improving dexterity (for hands and feet) and teaching cause and effect. The activities require various levels of dexterity so although my baby hasn't figured out two of the activities yet, it just means there will be more to discover in the future.

The best thing about this toy , however, is that it is QUIET play. There are no lights, music or weird sounds. The silence is BLISS.
0Comment30 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2011
I ordered this toy for my 6m old son and never realized the size of it. It's HUGE!!! It's literally half of your baby size:)And it's fairly heavy. So please make sure your kid can sit on his own or at least roll to play with it, otherwise holding it for babies who can only lay might be a challenge. It's really nice and has tons of different activities, but you can't take it anywhere because it would not fit any diaper or stroller bag. Other than that it's a wonderful toy and holds my son's attention at least for 30 min.
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2011
My baby needs to be entertained all times of the day and his mind is like a sponge the size of a house. I thought this was a perfect toy because of how many dimensions it has and various activities would keep him entertained and interested. Im afraid to say that I love this toy more than he does.
Toys are personal from baby to baby. what they are captivated with ranges from their personal preferences, so to keep this review nuetral, because it isnt the toys fault, its a great toy, here are my issues.
This toy is HUGE and HEAVY. My baby, being a large baby at 7 months and 24 lbs, loves to manipulate the world around him. when he grabs this toy and tries to pick it up to explore it he cant hold it very long and sort of thrashes it all around. BEWARE! this is not a great toy to get smacked with it is hard. most of the time i take it away from him because he ends up hitting his own legs repeatedly or his face.
I only use this toy when it comes to tummy time or when he is in his highchair and cant pick it up and hurt himself.
Most of the toys have spinning elements, and while thats great there isnt a whole lot else going on. I wish he liked it better because the colors are great and the idea is amazing.
I wouldnt recommend this for a baby thats 6 months or even 7. maybe he will enjoy this in his 8th or 9th month and i will revise my review!
11 comment30 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2011
My baby loves this toy because no matter which way he turns it there is something to do. So many baby toys get dull because when they are turned upside down there is nothing to play with and babies like turning things around. I would call this a must have.
on September 21, 2011
This is one of my kids favorites (they're triplets). Everyone loves it and often steal if from each other. It spins, it shakes, play with it on their lap, play with it laying down - hours of entertainment. I think I need another one!
review image
on March 27, 2012
Our 5 m.o. can play 15 min in a row with this, playing on one side and the other. So far his favorite side is the one where you have to slide the gears, definitely not the easiest one but that is what he likes. Second favorite is probably the rotating red and green flaps... and of course shaking the whole thing so it rattles.
review image