Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2012
My daughter will stay captivated when I'm playing with the toy and interacting with her, but if I leave it there for her to play with alone she becomes uninterested. It's kind of heavy and big for a 9 month old, so that's probably why. She does like to poke and prod at it though, so she may like it more as she gets older, but right now she seems to like it just ok.
on June 18, 2012
My 5 month old (almost 6 months) loves this toy. I bought it for her even though it says 6+ months hoping she would like it anyways and she loves it! It is sturdy too, she plays with it on her high chair tray and drops it a lot and nothing breaks or falls off of it. It's definitely better if your child can sit up and play with it though, before she was able to sit on her own she was confused on how to use it and got a little frustrated at times. So I suggest waiting until they can sit up to use it.
on October 10, 2013
Lots of different textures,sounds,colors.... lots of sensory play here.. Easy to grasp BUT it is pretty large (6 months plus before my son could use this easy.. honestly more like 7 months.. waiting to let my daughter use it (shes 5 months) )
on November 29, 2011
Purchased this toy for my 4 month old. i was having problems keeping her interest with other "age-appropriate" toys, as she gets bored easily and likes a variety. she is almost 6 months old now, and still loves this thing. Some pros:

1) every side has something new for her to see/play with/touch so she can constantly turn it and have new "tasks" to take on.

2) i am also using it to strengthen vocabulary words (like listing out the colours for her, naming shapes, etc).

3) the shape makes it easy to set in front of her, and the sides are just the right size for her to grab it on her own if she would prefer to play with it in her lap.

One con: it may not be the best toy for "sharing" depending on the temperament of your child. my daughter does "throw" it every once in a while, which only makes me nervous if other children are around - she is pretty small, and i don't think major league baseball is in her future or anything, but i still think it could hurt if hurled at the right spot. i would rather not take the risk so i usually put it away when we have company.

All around a very good toy/learning tool!
on October 11, 2015
My son loves this toy. He uses a toy like this in physical therapy and loves it so I ordered a similar one for home but not the same one so he doesn't get bored with it. He loves it!!! He reaches for it and pulls it to him. He crawls towards it or at least scoots towards it since we are still working on crawling but he figures out how to get it and loves it!!
on November 2, 2013
My 8 month old son loves this. It's the only toy that he can quietly sit with that he still enjoys (he's more into crawling and pulling up). It has many sides and many movements and he gets lost in it for a long time (which is about 2 mins... but that's a long time for a 8 month old).
on July 15, 2013
I got the Infantino activity triangle toy several years ago for my daughter, and she barely looked at it, let alone play with it. It just sat there in the corner, collecting dust, waiting to be given some attention. Fast forward 2.5 years later...it is finally getting the play it so deserves! My 9 month old son is really enjoying it. He started expressing interest in the toy at 6 months and I noticed in the last few months it has been holding his attention for longer periods of time. He is very active/restless and is always all over the place, but this toy has really kept his interest. He loves spinning the two square spinners and the circular spinner with the dog on it nonstop, as well as making the zigzag circles go up and down. He has never hit himself with the toy (as mentioned in a few reviews) so that has not been a concern for us. This is a reasonably priced, well made toy with a lot going on for itself.
on December 26, 2015
I gave this to my four month old for Christmas. He isn't quite dexterous enough to really play with it yet, but he is very interested in it. He mainly tries to teeth on it now. I enjoy playing with it in front of him, and his slightly older cousins really seemed to enjoy it. I foresee this becoming one of his favorite toys soon. EDIT 1/22/16 My son now almost 6 months old loves this toy, even more than his light up vtech toys. I did notice the other day that target had this toy in a bundle pack with two other toys for $15...
on September 8, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this toy. It's not as big as it looks without something for scale next to it, so be aware of dimensions before you buy. She was sitting unassisted at 6 mo so this was a great size for that. She still loves to drag it around and play with all the different parts as she gains more ability to manipulate (She is 7 mo now)
on January 14, 2013
This is great for developing hand/eye coordination. Our 7.5 month old has been playing with this toy every day since we got it a month ago and is able to manipulate all the objects now, and has learned how to spin things and move things along a track. The clear sides are filled with small beads that sound like a rain stick when the toy is flipped over, so also entertaining when the whole toy is shaken or moved.