5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Washable
Published 9 months ago by wevebeensurrounded

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, baby likes, but Velcro doesn't stand up
My 2 month old loves to look at these and likes the chime. They are a simple and excellent toy. The only issue is that the Velcro is pretty flimsy and they might require a it of retrofitting, depending on the place you want to hang them. There is no way to adjust the tightness of the Velcro attachment loop, so it slides. I sewed on more Velcro so that I could get a...
Published 2 months ago by A. Beauregard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Washable, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
I bought these to help entertain my 5 month old daughter, and she just loves them. I put them on her car seat, used them to distract her during diaper changes, put them around her wrist like a bracelet when she is in her bouncer or on her mat. The packaging says to not wash them, so I held off for a while with just "wiping" them clean as directed. It bothered me after it was dropped several times (especially with puppies in the house), so I just threw one in the washer with the rest of her laundry to see how it would fair. (I figured I had two and could spare one or order more if needed.) I'm happy to report both toys have survived many trips through the washer and dryer and they are still intact (and still chime). It helps ease my mind that I can wash them, probably just a new mom thing, but it makes me feel better to give her toys I know are clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypnotic, March 19, 2014
Russell Simpson (VENICE, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
My baby loves these. Very cute.

Above all, the chime has a lovely pastoral, parochial quality, redolent of an easier, more innocent time. It reminds me of marketplaces, churchgoers, donkeys. I recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves them, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
I had the older version of the duck and we noticed mold growing on the bottom feet so we tossed it out. I bought these which are identical except the middle design, but that doesn't bother me. These are easy to rip off of whatever you strapped them too, easy to jingle- not much motion needed to make them jingle. Good for long car rides and for regular play. We haven't noticed any issues with mold so far which is great, but still on the lookout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products!, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
These are great! I love the sound in them and my son (4 months) love them. Easy to move around. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best chime sound, December 30, 2013
I love these chimes. They are nice and soft with a cute design. But the best part about them is the chime! It's soft and soothing, not like a rattle or a bell. Great for little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the car, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
Ordered these to attach to the carseat or the stroller when the baby was 6 months. I keep them in the car mainly and she still loves them at 14 months. Great for chewing when teething and they make soft tinkling sound so they aren't really annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite with Baby, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
These two chime toys are my 4 month old granddaughter's favorite toys to bat and grasp. In fact, the frog was the first toy she actually interacted with. Great choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, January 8, 2014
tideschild (EAST ISLIP, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
They make a cute jingling sound instead of the standard rattle. The Fabric and Velcro loop makes them more versatile than hanging toys with just plastic loops

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your kid one., January 5, 2014
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
My 5 month old enjoys these. They provide a great distraction for her but not for long. Not a bad buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun from 0-4 months and still enjoying them as she grows!, August 19, 2014
This review is from: Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck (Baby Product)
My daughter loves these! I got them when she was only a few weeks old at which time she would just sit and stare at them taking in their contrasting colors. As she got older she started reaching for them then purposefully grabbing at them. Now at 4 months grabs hold of them and likes the noise they make. They ended up being a great purchase for us.

Infantino Tag Along Chimes, Frog and Duck