5.0 out of 5 stars So addorable! Fits great on my sons IPHONE!
This is a must have if your little one has a iphone or ipod touch. it protects and makes the phone alot easier to find! it fits well inside of the bear and makes it easy for your little one to hold the phone! must have! works great! very impressive to others when they see it! Amazon is this cheapest in price too!
Published on July 4, 2012 by Greenville Maids

3.0 out of 5 stars HappiTaps Bear Plush
Bought this for my 3 1/2 year old daughter for Christmas. She loved it at first, but now just watches the bear on the Apple App by itself without the cover. Probably would be a better buy for a younger child, probably in the 2 year range.
Published 16 months ago by C. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars So addorable! Fits great on my sons IPHONE!, July 4, 2012
This review is from: Infantino HappiTaps Plush and Huggable cover, Brown (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Needs an update to accommodate newer phones., November 5, 2013
This is a cute toy. We have an old iPhone that we use as our Pandora radio player over Wifi. I downloaded the HappiTaps app, free for everyone, and got a few extra bonuses, free for people that buy the HappiTaps bear cover. There is no shortage of things to do with this app. "Beari" reads stories, laughs, sings songs, sleeps, eats, thinks... it's adorable. I think it would be most useful in car or airplane trips (the app works offline), or even if you wanted to have a bite to eat with a friend and needed a short distraction. However, while my daughter loves the bear and wants to touch his face (at which he giggles and says "that tickles"), she doesn't fully get it. She's just over a year. I think in a few months, this will become a new favorite toy. (And for the price, I'd buy this as gifts, too, for other mamas.)

One call out, it doesn't fit very well with the iPhone 5. I can shove my phone in there, but it's snug. It's best with a 3 or 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our baby loves this bear, July 29, 2013
Beari Happy is adorable. A cute little cover for your phone for your child to play with. The moving face on your iPhone is mesmerizing for the baby. Our daughter loves this toy. He can speak in Spanish, French and English. He tells stories and sings and keeps her entertained and laughing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bearie happy, October 2, 2012
My sons 2 he's not as into it as I would like him to be. For the price it's def a good investment though! Especially when your out for dinner and your kid is sick of coloring, or in the car or wherever! You can obviously use the app without the bear but it protects your phone from those sticky clumsy fingers lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my grandson, July 28, 2012
What a wonderful gismo for the little ones... My grandson (15 months old) can't stop laughing playing with the bear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves, September 16, 2013
My daughter loves this little teddy and the free app that goes along with it. I will say the app is a definite battery drainer so make sure you close it out when child is done. It will keep talking though so it will be hard to forget it's still on.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and cute, May 14, 2013
Maybe if I was younger than 15 I would find it more cute. And I bought another cover at the same time so it had competition. But I am still happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars HappiTaps Bear Plush, February 20, 2013
C. Johnson (Midlothian, VA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, December 6, 2012
We got this for my son when he was around 1.5 years old. He likes playing with the HappiTap game in the bear plush. The app is fun on it's own but apparently it's much more fun when inside this case. It comes with an insert with the bear's face so you can take it out for older ipods or leave it in for the newer, thinner ipods.

I wouldn't buy this if your main priority is protection. There is no plastic on the front and it's velcro closure makes it easy to remove the ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, but more importantly so does my son!, August 9, 2012
I have had the free bear iphone app on my phone since my son was born. It was his first app, and he loves it! He thinks it's a dog and kisses and barks at it. I only recently bought this cover and it's pretty cool. I wish it had a protective plastic part at the front, over where the iphone screen goes, though. It's not as good quality as I thought it would be, but it's still a great concept.

Infantino HappiTaps Plush and Huggable cover, Brown