Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Infantino Heads or Tails Puzzle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2012
The puzzle pieces are much bigger than I would have thought from the photos. They are about the size of my hand. The colors are very bright (despite what another reviewer said). My baby is 18 months old and I think she is about the right age to start with these - especially if I only give her a few at a time. At under five dollars on Amazon (3/12), this was a great deal and we love it!
on November 30, 2011
i bought this for my 3 year old, this is a very simple and sweet puzzle although does not challenge the child as much but however its simplicity makes it attractive.
my 3 year old finished it within 15 mins at first so now when she usually is playing with other puzzles she solves this first.but must say it very well made and packaged.
on November 30, 2011
For 8 bucks on a black friday deal, with free shipping, this was an ok deal. Any more than that and I would say no thanks. It borders on too plain and simple, but its ok for a 2 year old in 5 minute increments. Not something that will occupy a kid for more than a couple minutes.
on November 30, 2012
I purchased this for my dad to give as a gift. Since it was given we haven't heard anything about it so I can't honestly give a review except that it appeared to have been well made.
on April 4, 2013
large colorful pieces, perfect for a 2 year old. Seems more or less sturdy. The pictures are cute and encourage the little one to learn about animals.
on November 21, 2012
everything i hoped it would be........ colorful, bright, and easy to put together. pretty good quality too.
my 2 y/o loves it :)
on January 24, 2013
not easy to grab and put together. It says for toddler 1-2 y old. Maybe it should mark for 2-3 y old.
on March 19, 2014
LOVE the idea, but unfortunately my version must have been sitting on the shelf too long? The pieces are curled so that they are impossible to put together. I have returned for a refund. If the company could guarantee a flat version, I would love to buy a working version. Everything else about it was wonderful. My 2 year old like the art, liked talking about the animals, and would have spent many minutes working busily and independently on the puzzles -- except that pieces wouldn't fit together. Not even I (the adult) could get the pieces to fit and stay together.
on July 1, 2014