Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Infantino Hoodie Universal All Season Carrier Cover, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2012
I bought this to use with the Ergo Baby carrier. It fits around the carrier and my 7 month old baby with plenty of room to spare. In fact, the way the cover gathers at the sides (there is an elastic pull cord for adjusting/tightening) the cover gaps and will leave plenty of space for drafty wind. It covers the legs well, which is nice because I feel like baby's legs/toes get so cold on cold days . It does not over her arms well, but her arms are usually tucked into my chest to be kept warm.

Certainly, when i'm out carrying the baby I'm not that concerned about being a fashion plate or anything, but the way this big baggy carrier drapes over you it makes you look as big as a house. Maybe is something about looking like a giant grey Champion sweatshirt...Its not the most flattering thing.

Overall, it's not bad for the price, but I'm not sure I'm keeping it.
on March 25, 2013
This is just what I was looking for. I carry my daughter in the Ergo everywhere - parks, museums, stores - and needed something to cover her legs since I was always rubbing them, worrying about them or feeling terrible b/c I knew they were like ice. This was the perfect solution. It is not water or wind proof - so consider that - but it keeps her warm in a drizzle, strong wind or just plain cold. I can take it on and off in under 30 seconds and it rolls up tightly for storage. Great for the money, great material, great quality. Buy it.
on January 4, 2015
This has been the #1 purchase of my year. I get stopped on the street almost daily with people wanting to know where they can find this carrier cover. It's easy to use and gives us great warmth (not so much from the thickness of the fabric, which is like a thin sweatshirt, but more from trapping mine and baby's body heat in to warm him.) Super great price, too, when you compare it to the others that are available. I don't know how a baby-wearing city mom could live without this. Almost all of my friends have purchased this now.
on December 20, 2013
So I got this for my ergo, and it fit perfectly, but I did not like that the blanket didn't go all the way around the baby, kinda like a sleeping bag. It just goes around, and underneath like two inches or so. This can be frustrating, because cold air can still get under him. I live in Chicago, so our cold weather is really COLD. This may be better just for milder fall like weather & not so much real winter like weather. Unless you live in an area that has super mild winters.
on November 13, 2015
I LOVE this "hoodie"!! I've been using it since my son was just a few months old. He's almost two now and still fits in it comfortably. The only thing I'm not super thrilled with about it is the way the hood fits the baby. It pulls down on the baby's head with an uncomfortable amount of pressure . . . not enough to hurt them (as far as I can imagine), but enough that my son won't keep it on his head. It needs to either be longer (the hood) or attached differently.
on September 24, 2015
This cover up is perfect. I love hoodies and this is perfect for carrying my baby. My little guy is 29 inches now and it still fits perfectly since the bottom part is adjustable on the inside. It's soft and warm and it's gotten quite a bit of use and still looks great. It's also easy to wash, I just throw it in the machine like all my other hoodies and it comes out fresh and clean.
on January 10, 2015
I didn't have very high expectations for something so inexpensive - it does what it does, which is maybe keep her feet/legs a bit warmer in the carrier? The hood is useless because if her feet are in it, it pulls the entire thing down low, so you would have to literally tug the hood up over her head, so its tight and practically pulling her head back. The hand pocket is nice, I got it so I could walk my dogs while carrying her in cold weather - it holds poop bags and keys just fine. It doesn't really do much - if you can tuck a blanket up/in/around your carrier, I'd just do that.
on January 4, 2016
I love this cover. I have a Lillebaby Airflow, so in the winter, I add this on to make it nice a cozy. Covers her feet, easy to use in all positions, warm and cozy, and a great snap off hood to boot. Excellent! And inexpensive. A must have!
on January 29, 2015
I use this with a baby ergo. I like that it fits on and I like the hood. I wish it was wider towards the top to really go around the baby and cover the sides of the ergo really well. It has snaps on the bottom that i don't understand what they are for. Could use improvements, but I like the price compared to other carrier covers.
on December 19, 2014
This is NOT an "all weather" jacket! We live in the Midwest USA and this hoodie is good for autumn weather, but that's it. The material is just a sweatshirt fabric. The hood only attaches with 3 buttons which leaves holes for wind to enter. There's no way to attach the bottom portion of the hoodie to the carrier so it just flops around. If your child is larger their legs will fit well in the bottom portion, but if you have a small baby it doesn't work as well and the air just blows right in the bottom. For $17 I feel I got what I paid for. This is better than not having anything at all, but it is nothing special and certainly not useful for winter baby wearing in the Midwest. This could easily be made by cutting a large adult hoodie in half and adding loops to the shoulders. I wish I would have made it myself from a sweatshirt from goodwill, but for $17 I'm not mad at it :-)