5.0 out of 5 stars I carry this everywhere now
Published 22 months ago by K. Bennett

Published on January 3, 2012 by Eleanor Rigby

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit for the Ergo Carrier, makes you look big as a house., January 3, 2012
This review is from: Infantino Hoodie Universal All Season Carrier Cover, Gray (Baby Product)
I bought this to use with the Ergo Baby carrier. It fits around the carrier and my 7 month old baby with plenty of room to spare. In fact, the way the cover gathers at the sides (there is an elastic pull cord for adjusting/tightening) the cover gaps and will leave plenty of space for drafty wind. It covers the legs well, which is nice because I feel like baby's legs/toes get so cold on cold days . It does not over her arms well, but her arms are usually tucked into my chest to be kept warm.

Certainly, when i'm out carrying the baby I'm not that concerned about being a fashion plate or anything, but the way this big baggy carrier drapes over you it makes you look as big as a house. Maybe is something about looking like a giant grey Champion sweatshirt...Its not the most flattering thing.

Overall, it's not bad for the price, but I'm not sure I'm keeping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I carry this everywhere now, March 25, 2013
This is just what I was looking for. I carry my daughter in the Ergo everywhere - parks, museums, stores - and needed something to cover her legs since I was always rubbing them, worrying about them or feeling terrible b/c I knew they were like ice. This was the perfect solution. It is not water or wind proof - so consider that - but it keeps her warm in a drizzle, strong wind or just plain cold. I can take it on and off in under 30 seconds and it rolls up tightly for storage. Great for the money, great material, great quality. Buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It isnt very covering at the bottom, February 3, 2014
jennifer julien (CENTRAL SQUARE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I thought great when i bought this but i used it this weekend to walk from a parking garage around the block and it doesn't cover really great at the bottom and my baby moving unhooked it twice. I had to use a blanket to cover this and her and thats what i thought i was getting rid of. great idea just needs more fabric on the sides to cover better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 2, 2013
I use this with our carrier while out and about with my son and it is so handy. It's open in the front so that he can be pressed up against me to feel my body heat. Keeps both him and me warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carrier blanket., August 22, 2014
Works great with my Ergo carrier. It like a big sweatshirt for baby. Love the elastic pull around the bottom that makes it fit snug around baby. I like that the hood detaches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt, not for ALL weather as stated, December 19, 2014
This is NOT an "all weather" jacket! We live in the Midwest USA and this hoodie is good for autumn weather, but that's it. The material is just a sweatshirt fabric. The hood only attaches with 3 buttons which leaves holes for wind to enter. There's no way to attach the bottom portion of the hoodie to the carrier so it just flops around. If your child is larger their legs will fit well in the bottom portion, but if you have a small baby it doesn't work as well and the air just blows right in the bottom. For $17 I feel I got what I paid for. This is better than not having anything at all, but it is nothing special and certainly not useful for winter baby wearing in the Midwest. This could easily be made by cutting a large adult hoodie in half and adding loops to the shoulders. I wish I would have made it myself from a sweatshirt from goodwill, but for $17 I'm not mad at it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS, September 28, 2013
Fantastic and fits almost any kind of carrier! I only wish I had bought one sooner. Very soft and warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for ergo carrier, November 3, 2014
This worked perfectly with my ergo baby carrier. It is not attractive in the least, but honestly is any sweatshirt ever attractive?

4.0 out of 5 stars Do its job at this moment., August 8, 2014
Fine. Just one thing: if you have a 13mos baby, soon you have to find other way to cover him/her. Its a little small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not super thick but great for extra warmth, January 6, 2012
I live in chicago so I use this as if I was putting an extra sweatshirt on my baby while on a walk. I line it with a blanket in the winter months but it is sweatshirt material like it looks

Infantino Hoodie Universal All Season Carrier Cover, Gray