Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 8, 2012
I was reluctant to buy this stroller organizer with so few reviews. I am glad I took the chance! I have a Maclaren Techno Classic stroller. The storage bag fits well. I love how it folds up with my stroller so I don't have to bother with taking it on and off to store the stroller in the trunk! Its so nice to have a drink holder now! The top row has two evenly sized pockets. The bottom row has a larger pocket and a smaller one.

If the canopy on my stroller is not being used and is folded back, it does limit the access to the bottom two pockets. You can still use the pockets, but the canopy is in the way a bit. If the canopy is open to protect baby from the sun, then it is out of the way and I have full access to the bottom two pockets. I pulled back the canopy and put a drink in the large bottom pocket and walked around Costco. The canopy was a little in the way, but still usable.

I also have a Maclaren Volo stroller. I haven't tried the organizer on it but I can not see any reason it wouldn't work on that stroller as well.

I am happy. Just what I needed. I would buy again. :)
on February 21, 2013
Purchased one of these on clearance at a local store for our Chicco Liteway and it works just fine for us! (Yes, I can fold up the stroller without removing it). I do have to clarify though that a. It is a tight fit due to our handle width but not too bad and b. I didn't exactly put it on according to the directions. I was trying to be smart and put it on without help, got it on just fine and loved the way it looked. It wasn't until I noticed the logo was upside down that I realized I had installed it wrong but as it turns out, it works better this way!! It may only work for my brand of stroller but for the other reviewers who said it gets in the way of their canopy, this solved it! Instead of sliding the organizer on with the elastic strap facing toward you, velcro tabs closest to the canopy/stroller back, slide it on reverse way so that the elastic is nearest the stroller back and velcro tabs nearest to the handles. The flip pocket nearest to the canopy up and over the strap so that the strap is now nestled between the two pockets and voila! No hanging down on the canopy (they do touch but one isn't overlapping the other),and the pockets are actually more upride and easier to get things in and out of! Hope this helps someone else. :)
on June 27, 2012
Ok, I love my umbrella stroller but it has no storage. Now I have storage!
Holds two drinks (maybe more), my cellphone, keys and wallet.

I am in love! I do have to remove it when folding because of the way my canopy is made but still very helpful
1010 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2012
I needed a storage compartment for my new Chicco umbrella stroller and I thought this would be perfect. I was wrong. This fit so tight that I could hardly put anything in the compartments. I have an iPhone 5 and it was tight just to get it out! I just don't see how drinks could fit in there and other things. I am returning it and of course Amazon made it a breeze. They are awesome! Actually I can't remember the last time I had to return anything from Amazon but this one is definitely something I will not be using. I have already ordered a different one that is not so stretchy which allows for things to actually fit inside. Three stars because it's made of nice material and looks nice but as far as functionality, it's just not there, at least not for me and not for my new stroller.
on April 30, 2013
I was hesitant to purchase this based on other reviews stating it doesn't work with stroller that have a canopy. However, I couldn't be happier with this because it works perfectly with my Maclaren Quest. I just modified the way I put it on - the smaller pockets are closest to the canopy and the strap is between the the pockets rather than on the outside - and it works great. I have even used the bigger pocket to hold a cup of coffee without any issues. I love that I can fold the stroller with this on, which is great when going in and out of subway stations in NYC. It may take a few times to get it on correctly, but it's worth the time - this is the best, most sturdy/secure stroller caddy I have ever used.
on August 12, 2013
I love this little storage pouch! One of the worst parts of umbrella strollers is the lack of places to hold your stuff, so this makes it just perfect. It's fabric with a bit of a rubbery feel, allowing it to stretch, yet retain its shape when removed. It has 4 separate pockets, which can hold two drinks and a cell and keys, or 4 drinks if you really want to stuff it in. We use this for trips to Disney, and it's totally worth the money.
on April 6, 2013
This is a neat stroller storage solution. I wish it is little wider for my Bee (it's very tight), but it works. The material is the same as the BUILT. I am able to throw my cell phone, wallet and water bottle into the storage keeper. I wouldn't recommend an open cup, but our to go coffee cup was okay (half full). My stroller collapses nicely with this attached. It's a keeper for me.
on August 8, 2012
I was so excited to see the design of this stroller bag, as well as the material it is made out of. It's cute, but it also works great to hold a drink or 2, keys, phone, and any other random things that my son hands me throughout the course of a trip. I'm using it with a Maclaren Volo and it fits perfectly. I DO NOT have to remove it to fold up the stroller, which I was worried about. And the navy design looks so good with the navy stroller. Perfect!
22 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2014
I purchased this locally yesterday at a discount store ($9.99) so I was surprised to see $40 plus being the lowest price on amazon. I am using this with my maclaren triumph stroller and so far I think it will work very well, if nothing else, I have a place to store water bottles, baby bottles and my phone and keys. I wouldn't put a cup of coffee in it unless it was a spill proof travel mug. I got the gray and green print and it is very nice looking on my brown stroller. I also bought the gray maclaren cup holder that fits on the side of the stroller a few weeks ago so I think we're set on cup/bottle storage!
on September 30, 2012
I have a Chicco umbrella stroller with a canopy. The canopy makes for less room, so things are very crowded with the storage attached. It also slides down and I have it Velcroed on there fairly tight. That all being said, it does hold a drink or two, my phone and keys... so it's a huge improvement. I'm just afraid as I Velcro it on tighter and tighter over time, it will continue to stretch and sag, which runs it into the canopy, and then I can't get to my stuff. If I didn't have the canopy, I'd likely give it 4 stars, maybe even 5.

See 1 answered question