Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Infanttech Always-in-View 3.5" Video Baby Monitor ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $199.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Order it now. Sold by Century Bargains and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Infanttech Always-in-View 3.5" Video Baby Monitor (Giraffe) -The Baby Monitor for Home, Cars, and On the Go
- Integrated camera in plush stuff animal
- Day/Night Vision camera
- Bendi-neck technology for easy camera positioning
- Super velcro fasteners for easy, secure attachment
- Wireless 2.4GHz Technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The monitor's camera is embedded in a specially designed plush that gives this monitor its unique portability because it can be placed anywhere at home, and also allows for easy placement in a car. A parent can view a rear facing infant and even a forward facing toddler as they are driving.
The monitor is 100% wireless, includes night vision, rechargeable batteries, and all accessories necessary to use anywhere. Perfect for all parents that want a monitor that does it all, and brings them peace of mind, security, and confidence.
- USB Charging Cable
- Monitor Charging Cable
- USB Home Charger
- 2-Port USB Car Adapter
- Monitor Bracket
Top Customer Reviews
1. The monitor and camera have separate cords that can plug into the USB adapter available in most vehicles. The set comes with a plug that goes into the car slot and there are spots for two USB connections (one for each device). This adapter did not work. Fortunately we have a newer vehicle with two USB connectors so we don't have to use this.
2. The batteries have a seriously short life span. Like an hour. If you do quite a bit of driving you will have to rely on the USB connectors.
3. The monitor and camera have no way to communicate their power status. This means it is easy to turn off the monitor and forget the camera is still on (and run the battery down...see #2).
4. The picture is often fuzzy because the camera depth of field is longer than the distance between our headrest and the car seat. We ended up hanging the animal on the backside of the headrest (arms around the front of the headrest instead of the back) in order to get the picture to be clear enough to see facial expressions. We have a RAV4 so this could be a bigger issue for someone with a smaller vehicle.
These were not deal breakers for us so we kept it. We've had it several months and I'd get it or something similar again.
Update Jun 2015: Product still works and haven't found anything better. We think issue #4, above, is actually due to light rather than depth of field. It is very bright and sunny where we live. We've noticed when light is more normal to dim, clarity is better.
My husband travels frequently for work, so I'm alone with my son quite often and this monitor has been so helpful when running errands or long drives. I know when he's asleep while I'm still driving, so I can stop off at the Starbucks drive through, get a coffee, and enjoy some quiet time in the car without having to get out and open the doors (and possibly wake him up).
Also, Infanttech's customer service has been amazing. My car got broken into and the monitor screen was stolen. I emailed them and asked if I could buy a replacement. They sent me one for free the very next day! The stitching on the paws was coming loose and they replaced that as well. I understand they're a new company and this is their first product, so there's a few manufacturing hiccups, but they have taken care of it extremely quickly and professionally.
I recommend the Always in View to every new parent- I wouldn't drive without it!
My other issue is that the charging port and on and off switch are not easily accessible. They are in the butt of the animal.
We returned this for the yada tiny traveler wireless camera w/ 4.3" screen. It has multiple mounting options and a clear wireless image.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked it for the first three months, but then the camera stopped working. The screen on the monitor is small but big enough. Read morePublished 20 days ago by K. Saye
very nice monitor, just wish the battery would last longer. It's hard to remember to turn it off each time when I get out of the car…. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Janae
I purchased this to monitor babies breathing and safety. Tested the camera by placing it in front of a moving swing. Picture freezes several times. Sound is all static. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ariel B.
For $40 this thing is a piece of junk. The disco ball never worked right. It's flimsy and looks like it's been through war in less than three months of use. Read morePublished 2 months ago by K
LOVE THIS!!! It's perfect for what it's designed for. It was easy to set up and use. I would definitely buy this again. The price was really good as well.Published 2 months ago by J. Johsnon
Great product. Pretty decent image (better than the mirrors). Unfortunately, if you have it hard wired to the vehicle, it doesn't just turn on/off with it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Marius
Works very well and easy to set up. This is a much better way to monitor babies in the back seat than the mirrors.Published 2 months ago by Mike