Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 13 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Demons A serial rapist is released from jail and Detective Stabler goes under cover to stop him before he strikes again- Robert Patrick guest stars.
2. Design Detectives Benson and Stabler question a suicidal woman who claims her pregnancy is the product of a rape.
3. 911 A desperate 911 call from a young girl leads Detectives on a wild goose chase all over New York City.
4. Ripped A teenaged baseball star attempts to rape a friend and his actions are blamed on "steroid rage," meanwhile Detective Stabler faces some of his own rage.
5. Strain A string of murders are linked to a mission of mercy- CCH Pounder guest stars.
6. Raw A school shooting turns out to be racially motivated--when the Detectives discover a white supremacist group linked to the crime.
7. Name The discovery of a boy's remains 30 years after he's disappeared sets off a search for five boys who went missing, and were never found.
8. Starved The new wife of a serial rapist falls into a coma leaving her husband to decide her fate.
9. Rockabye A teenage girl runs away from home to get an abortion and winds up brutally attacked--killing her unborn child.
10. Storm Detectives pursue child molester who kidnapped orphans from Hurricane Katrina -- and discover a more dangerous threat.
11. Alien Schoolyard harassment culminates in a stabbing; dual battles wage in court over just punishment and rights of same-sex parents.
12. Infected A boy witnesses a shooting death and later commits the same crime, raising questions about the aftereffects of violence.
13. Blast A kidnapped girl is discovered to be gravely ill, leading M.E. Warner into the kidnapper's deadly game.
14. Taboo A college co-ed is accused of abandoning a newborn baby, setting the stage for a postpartum psychosis defense.
15. Manipulated Two strippers are murdered, but was the prime suspect framed?
16. Gone A Montreal High School student vanishes on a school trip to New York City and three cocky prep school teens come under suspicion.
17. Class A Hudson University co-ed, Caroline Pereira (guest star Tess Saltau), dependent on financial aid, is found murdered with an unexplained influx of cash.
18. Venom Detective "Fin" Tutuola (Ice-T) is torn between his family and "the system" when his son Ken Randall (guest star Ernest Wadell) is roughed up and arrested for digging in a vacant lot late at night.
19. Fault Serial pedophile murders family members and runs off with younger children prompting a citywide manhunt.
20. Fat A band of teenage siblings attack and sodomize a teenage girl to avenge an attack on their morbidly obese brother.
21. Web The police are brought into family abuse allegations when Robin Winnock believes her young son Jake was molested by her husband.
22. Influence In SVU's season seven finale, former rock star Derek Lord (guest star Norman Reedus) goes on a national talk show and lectures about the abuse of psychiatric drugs.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay|
|Supporting actors||Richard Belzer, Diane Neal, Ice-T, BD Wong, Tamara Tunie, Dann Florek, Gordon Clapp, Annie Potts, David Aaron Baker, Nancy Opel, David Thornton, Ron McLarty, Amanda Plant, Jill Marie Lawrence, Glynn Turman, Judith Light, Malcolm David Kelley, Spencer Grammer|
|Producers||Neal Baer, Gail Barringer, David DeClerque, Jonathan Greene, Patrick Harbinson, Ted Kotcheff, Jose Molina, Robert Nathan, Dick Wolf|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Real life stories often found on the pages of newspapers. Excellent acting!Published 23 days ago by Arsen M. Pankovich
The episode Web is an awesome one to watch and how the pedofile is beaten and the boy saved offers a great sense of satisfaction.Published 1 month ago by Ervin Hain
I love this series and have seen each episode at least twice. It's great to be able to see them again when I want to.Published 2 months ago by Susan