Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 16, 2002
Couples who are struggling with infertility already understand the pain, loneliness, grief, and, yes, resentment and bitterness that comes with the experience. Cindy Dake offers hope through the gospel of Christ from a fellow-traveller, and it is a much-needed encouragement to the couples. This book is packed with practical knowledge, but other books can give that information. Its real strength is in relating that knowledge with biblical points. For instance, how does a Christian decide when to stop infertility treatments? What factors should be considered with medical treatment, adoption, or child-free living? Mrs. Dake doesn't make those decisions for you, but she makes sure you are aware of your options and factors that should go into making those decisions. A chapter is spent relating stories of infertility from the Bible, which is a faith builder to those of us feeling like we are alone in this experience. I also appreciate how the book is written to friends and family of the infertile couple, to help them be able to better minister to their loved ones.
I recommend this book to all of my friends dealing with infertilty!
on May 24, 2007
This book is wonderful and I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with infertility. It was recommended to my husband and I by a couple who has struggled with infertility for 5 years and who are still childless. We have just begun our journey with fertility treatments and this book was so helpful. I refer to it a lot when talking to my family about the struggle of being "infertile". I also really enjoyed the personal stories and journal entries from women and men that are included in the book. This book validated a lot of the emotions I have been having and that was important to me.
on January 22, 2015