5.0 out of 5 stars It's the Bomb!!!!!!!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Infinity Primus 10-Inch 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer (Black) (Electronics)
Wow This sub woofer is the best thing I could have bought for my home stereo. From the time I hooked it up and adjusted the power . My floor,windows and the walls of my house began to shack rattle and roll. I mean it's the bomb as the kids say. Really I would recommend it to anyone...... Have fun and good listening...........Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Warranty is for FIVE years for this model sold as new, not One, November 15, 2012
I replaced my old Infinity sub with this model. Works great. The trick on all subwoofers is to realize they are to supplement the signals coming in to the main speakers, not to function as a separate speaker. Many overuse or blow them by trying to shake the walls each and every moment. I hope never to have to use the warranty. However....

Even though Amazon had it advertised as One year warranty, I knew from prior experience that all Infinitys have five year warranties. This info was not included in the box. In fact, no warranty info was included with this order.
I went to their website and downloaded the warranty sheet that should have been included with my order. Their operation manual at their website was identical to the one I received. The warranty comes as a separate document. If I have bought a refurbished unit advertised as new, I need to know it now so I can return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity PS410 Works for Me, February 6, 2013
This new unit [PS410] is a direct replacement for an Infinity PS10 with a 10" diameter subwoofer bought in 2003, which was moved to my bedroom area for my stereo system. This one [the new PS410], provides me the deep, clear and defined bass needed for listening to the Rippingtons [C-Jazz] or David Arkenstone [New Age] music. When listening to Zyce & Flegma [titled "Goa Trip A", Electronica music], the unit has a clear bass feel for the music, when wired into the 6.1 - 900 w. RMS system. The unit was easy to setup, wire into the Sony AV reciever and balance the sound characteristics within the large family room.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sony sounded good. This sounds better, October 20, 2014
I bought this to replace an old Sony 12" 150 watt sub. The Sony sounded good. This sounds better. The bass this thing puts out is very clean and smooth. Drops down to 27Hz so you can feel those nice, deep, low moments in movies and music. The best part about this sub is that it never gets that "muddy" sound that so many other subs get. It lacks a little as far as punch goes, but it is a ported sub, so that's expected. It would be great if they made a sealed enclosure version of this, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I'm using this in a 14x22 family room that is open to a 13x13 dining room and a 10x12 kitchen area. This sub does a good job of filling up the large area with sound. Overall, I'm very happy with it. It's a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Here comes the BASS, March 3, 2014
This thing is killer. I was watching How To Train Your Dragon the other day and the sub was rattling the s*** out of my chair. Couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Review, December 30, 2013
I paired this sub with (5) Polk LS Vanishing series in-wall speakers in my home theater which is 23x15 feet. I wanted something powerful enough for LFEs and good percision for music as well. I went by reviews only since my local stores didn't have infinity and my Polk options were not that good. All I can say is they were right-on. This sub does not dissapoint. It has enough power to shake the room without being boomy like others can be. Music sounds very good as well (as I expected from infinity). Even at lower volumes it compliments the speakers nicely. I almost bought a different product but glad I didn't - this one was well worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great sub should be, October 29, 2013
Dave B (Morgan Hill, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for music and as a low frequency effects (LFE) unit for my home theater. I have a medium sized living room and this subwoofer is perfect for it. The movies are superb, and listening to music is a joy. Getting down into the 30's and even high 20's Hz ranges, with clarity, really completes the home theater and adds to the music listening experience. The controls are simple and straightforward. The sound is clean, clear, subtle, and beautiful. I'm sure this sub could really shake my walls down, but that's not what I want. I want perfect music, and thrilling home theater. This subwoofer really delivers, and does so at a very fair price. Kudos to Infinity for making a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, but?, August 28, 2013
I bought this 10" sub 14 months ago. Great sub for the price. I'm set up in a small living room and barely add volume. If you are the type who likes shaking the walls during action films then go for it. I cannot see why the average user would need the 12" sub. BUT!! now something is wrong with the amp. I get a weird noise coming out the woofer. Sounds just like a Fax. machine connection. Very low but audible and intermittant. I searched for warranty info. on the Net but no luck. Nothing came with the unit. Can anyone help me out? INFINITY? Are you out there?
Actually, this line if subs are made by a different company - HARMAN. Maybe once part of Harman Kardon?

(edit) I found the webpage for customer support and emailed them about my problem. Will see what kind of response. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars cleanest bass in a 10" subwoofer, July 7, 2014
This sub delivers on everything promised in its specs. An accurate, clean, detailed portrayal of your lower notes for home theater setups. Surprisingly, for a bass-reflex (ported) subwoofer, it is perfect for music as well. I have played Blu Ray concerts (Ray Bonamassa), DVD-Audio, DTS-CDs and your standard CDs and they all sound better with this Infinity subwoofer than with my previous 10" sub. I'm actually thankful my last sub died since I am enjoying the better lower response that I was missing before.

All the reviews are true and frankly, you won't find a negative review out there on this wonderful speaker. Thank you Infinity!

Infinity Primus 10-Inch 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer (Black)
$399.95 $299.95