5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great. Excellent bargain.
I am not an audiophile. I repeat, I am not an audiophile.

I purchased this center channel speaker in conjunction with 4 P163BK speakers for a HT and Music setup. I have been nothing but pleased with the performance thus far. The speaker handles the frequency range quite well and excels with dialogue. The speaker is large but is extremely well built...
Published on March 25, 2011 by B. Deering

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend the bigger version of this
I had this speaker but upgraded to its big brother 3-way, and the difference was dramatic. The center channel is too important not to spend the extra $50.
Published on June 17, 2012 by DP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great. Excellent bargain., March 25, 2011
This review is from: Infinity Primus Two-way dual 5-1/4-Inch Speaker (Each, Center-Channel, Black) (Electronics)
I am not an audiophile. I repeat, I am not an audiophile.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a center in a budget-minded surround sound setup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Speaker, Clear Dialogue, Rich Tone and Nice Upgrade from Beta, April 23, 2012
Ben Kelley (Plymouth, MN USA) - See all my reviews
A couple months ago, I decided to do an upgrade at Center for my home theater. At the time, I had a 7.1 Infinity Reference bookshelf speaker system with the Infinity Beta C250 center channel speaker. I liked the Beta center, but the sound didn't quite fit with my other speakers and I sometimes had a hard time understanding the dialogue in movies and TV shows.

I knew I wanted to stick with Infinity when I got the new speaker, to keep the uniformity of the home theater. After doing some research, I narrowed my search down to the Infinity Primus line of center channel speakers. The PC351 would have been a great speaker, but I do not have room for it with my current setup (it is a monstrous speaker), and I didn't want an overpowering center channel since I have bookshelf speakers.

I settled on this Infinity Primus PC251, and it fit what I needed to the "T". Dialogue is clear, music sounds fantastic (just watched Phantom of the Opera with the new speaker), and overall the tone is much richer and more detailed. It has plenty of power behind it, too. I would highly recommend this speaker to anyone who has a mid-range audio system and is looking for a good Center channel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity Primus speakers., November 9, 2011
It took me a while to complete a set but the infinity primus bookshelf and center-channel speakers make a great 5-1 surround sound system. Clear crisp sound at low levels and can crank when you want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars you will enjoy the sound, July 5, 2014
wayne waddleton (lufkin, texas, US) - See all my reviews
Unless you are an audiophile fanatic, this speaker will meet your expectations. I am a strong critic of music with a seperate sound system for music and surround, you will enjoy the sound quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker for the price, June 27, 2014
Great speaker. I used it to replace a Energy Take One Classic 5.1 center speaker along with Infinity P163s for the fronts. Just the center alone transformed the sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars great speaker, big improvement - rapid delivery, May 25, 2014
I had replaced my L and R home theater with Primus speakers so the stereo would rock, but the movies were weak with

5.1 dolby using the supplied center speaker. I added this and dialogue and sound is clearer and has more range.

Big savings, fast delivery, and the Infinity speaker is a great value with pleasing performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to my Infinity RS series surround., May 25, 2014
I had a surround system made up of RS4's up front and RS3 in back, from 14 years ago. I still love the RS series, and am very sad they don't make it anymore. However, the smaller Primus, which turns out to actually be quite large, fits right in as a center, and the timbre doesn't stand out amongst the other speakers. It's doing an excellent job so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a speaker..., May 14, 2014
I've loved Infinity for years.

When my old center speaker cone broke and I was having problems getting it replaced, I found this speaker. It matches the newer front/rear speakers and sounds great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing Touch to Home Theater Receiver, March 22, 2014
I love the Infinity brand and was able to complement my Infinity Bookshelf speakers at the right price. Shipping time was average.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›