Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
votes
If you hook these to your factory radio, they will be a huge improvement over the factory ones, but if you really want them to shine get an aftermarket amp / head unit. If you are comfortable splicing wires, you should have no problems hooking these up. Just Google the wiring diagram so that you can make sure that you connect the right wires to the correct terminals.
Apr 10, 2013 by Monkeybars
votes
It depends on the shape and direction of the baffle. Frequencies from 16Khz to 180 hz are all directionally perceived by the ears. Frequencies above 16Khz are difficult to hear by the male ear or are not heard at all. Frequencies below 180hz are generally omnidirectional. (Can't really tell where they are coming from). In simple terms, these speakers and the rotating tweeter, allow you to create a stereo image to the listener. Their low frequency response allow you to fill the cab of the vehicle with warm bass or if you are into hip hop/Rap, a punchy bass. If your baffles exit to the direction of the listeners ears in the car, you will get a stereo image to the listener but unless both source speakers have identical baffles and distances from source to ears, you will hear some funky distortions in the sound. That may be cool or may be terrible. It depends on what you are going for. If you can get by without baffles, your sound is going to be more pure than without them. Hope this helps.
Oct 21, 2013 by Karl Birch
votes
yes they do ,and you will be happy bc the sound is great and clear
Oct 9, 2014 by jose acanda
votes
well idk about your car specifically but in my concorde lxi i had to kind of rig it up to stay in the door, when it says they fit all it means is that you have 6.5 speakers, but to make it stay in, well thats up to you to figure out, i also got a bracket to screw the speaker into that had 4 spots for the speaker and then sortof a few different ways to mount it, and they came with the speaker, did you not get those?
Dec 4, 2013 by mike hedges
votes
No, the c6032cf doesn't come with grills. if you need grills for it then you need to order the 6032gr separately (grills only). Only the c6030cs (component) comes with the grills. I'm 100% sure as i just bought a set of both a while back.
Nov 19, 2013 by mher
votes
Not sure what you mean by deep. They recess in about 3 1/2 inches. If you are talking about deep sound; they have a rich tone but are not real deep as in heavy base but have clear distortion free sound.
Oct 5, 2014 by Gregory F Sanville
votes
IMO if you putting these on a aftermarket amp get some 4 ohm speakers to be more amp friendly. These are 2 ohm and probably best for factory replacements. As far as what amp to get i am guessing you are going low budget. MBQuart and hifonics make cheap good 4ch amps. Stay away from the wally world stuff and don't forget high level inputs or a line out converter. PAC SNI-35 great budget LOC
Apr 12, 2013 by Bruce Salisbury
votes
I think this is a personal preference question... I have 2 in my door cavities and Pyle sub woofers...I like my sound...Carl
3 days ago by love metal
votes
Crutchfield.com has a size calculator by make and model
24 days ago by Kindle Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers