5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Published on October 27, 2010 by Lg

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful on size!
Was not able to install this because its actually 7.25". The grill is non-removable, even if you are crafty. If you have a space constraint I recommend you look at the Infinity Kappa 6.5" and get a better speaker.
Published 20 months ago by John D. Biggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 27, 2010
This review is from: Infinity Reference 612m 6.5-Inch 225-Watt High-Performance 2-Way Marine Loudspeaker (Pair) (Electronics)
I have a friend who bought a pontoon boat this past summer. It was in great shape but it was older and so we installed a new stereo. These are AMAZING!!!!! I hooked them up to an Amp and they sound crystal clear, Tested them while boat was still on the trailer in his driveway and i swear my Entire neighborhood heard loud and CLEAR! And they look awesome way better than the usual white crappy plastic marine speakers you find out there. Will buy again If i ever need more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful on size!, April 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound!, March 6, 2014
I bought these speakers to go into the fairing of my Harley Davidson and I have not been disappointed... I have a 200 watt amp hooked up to these and they are as clear at highway speeds as they are at red lights. I would buy another pair in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, February 19, 2013
D. Skuravy "Tiny" (Deep in the heart of Texas) - See all my reviews
these lil power houses work well with an amp in my Harley, louder and better sounding than any Harley system I have head that didnt cost a million bucks to achieve

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, August 18, 2010
I put these in my boat several weeks ago to replace my marine JBL speakers and I am very impressed. I can't believe that I thought those old speakers sounded good. The sound quality of these blows them away. The bass is great, too. They are a major improvement to what I had. I would highly recommend these speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive upgrade, August 9, 2010
I recently purchased these speakers to replace my 2 stock Audiovox speakers in my 19' deck boat. The old speakers were crackling and even at full volume, I could barely hear music playing even when the outboard motor wasn't running. With the new Infinity speakers, I can cruise at 30mph and the people sitting farthest away from where the speakers are mounted can clearly hear the music at not even half-volume. What an improvement! I would definately recommend these speakers to anyone. Everyone that steps on my boat immediately comments on the cool look of the speakers and when they hear how great they sound, they are even more impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 12, 2011
Highly recommend these. I put these in my 04 Chapparal 190SSI. I could hear music very clearly from over 40 feet away from the boat. Great Buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speakers, May 24, 2011
These are phenominal speakers, I added them to my stock head unit. These are 5 hole mount speakers, my standard speakers were 4. I did have to drill holes in my new boat to mount these. Use masking tape on the exterior to prevent your gel coat from cracking and you should have no issues. I did not use any anchors, just a smaller bit then the screws. My terminals did match so no soddering for me. The highs are very clear with good mids, ample bass for 6.5. I did add a 10 inch sub and amp to really give the system depth which is amazing (10 inch fosgate marine...awesome sub). I provide about 25 yards of clear music with good bass to those in the area with much appreciation (crazy loud if your getting in the boat to grab a cold one). It was a bounus the blue cone matches my interior spot on. For those curious I installed 2 sets in my 2011 searay sport. Were better priced when sold by amazon for $65 a set. I would buy for my tower at that price. Think I may suck it up and by the jl 7.7 that fit in the same size hole as a 6.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity Upgrade, July 20, 2010
I purchased these speakers as an upgrade from my stock JBL speakers. They sound great and look even better. Loud, crisp sound that infinity is know for. Bass isn't bad either!

5.0 out of 5 stars great speakers, March 27, 2012
Installed on custom golf cart with stereo output of 80watts per channel. They have full range of clear sound with no ext. Amp or eq. Worth ever penny.