Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Infinity TSS-1200CHR High-Performance, 6-Piece Home Theater Speaker System (Charcoal Black)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 11, 2009
I replaced my Bose Cube system with the TSS-1200 system. The upper and lower dynamics are tremendous in comparison to the V30 cubes. The mounting brackets (both flat and ball mount versions), speaker wire and subwoofer cable are included in the box so your only other purchase might be some stands if you don't wish to hang your speakers. Those run $199 for a pair of them BTW.

My only con would be that it is a 5.1 system without an easy way to upgrade to a 7.1 (or more) system without purchasing another full set.

As stated, the bass response is awesome and the twin 3 1/2" MMD's provide crisp sound. These completely outclass the TSS-800 and TSS-500 systems hands down!

If you desire tower speaker sound but have a female in your life that refuses those big boxes in the living room, the TSS-1200 is your solution!
on October 19, 2007
I bought these speakers to replace my old Infinty Entra Point Five system. I looked at a few from Bose and Polk before going with these. First off the sub kicks out some Serious bass! The center does a great with vocals also. I bought an extra surround speaker so I could run a 6.1 setup. Im very impressed with Infinity once again. Great sound for a great price.
on May 19, 2009
I love this product, I purchased it about a year ago and have no regrets. One thing I wanted to mention is that contrary to what was written you can expand the set by purchasing individual speakers no need to buy a whole set.
on May 12, 2010
I've had this system for almost 3 years... It positively rips.
It is very low profile and high quality. We mounted it all in wall and it powers our very large living room.
For a lesson in dynamic range of audio, try listening to dubtechno on these speakers... Now there's a genre that insists on a system of this caliber (I'm just sayin'). But whatever your going to listen to: movies, gaming or weird sub-genres of electronic music, it will no doubt rip! From crisp high-hat to whomping bass line, this system doesn't just "bump"--it rips!
on October 23, 2013
This is a great system. The 12in sub fills my room completely. It does great for films or music. I would buy a set for every room in my house if I could. There is a break in period (probably about 15hrs of run time for me) where the sound quality is very tinny. After that, the speakers are perfect.
on June 21, 2011
These speakers are unbelievable!! Awesome sound comes out of these sleek speakers. These speakers are nothing but quality as you can tell by the weight, the subwoofer is 77 pounds alone!! At a peak power of 500 watts I think its possible to break windows in your home if your not careful. I paired this system with the sony str-dh820 which is 110x7 and i was running the subwoofer at 120hz at 1/2 power and it was in a room that is 14x15ft and it blew me out of there. I would not recommend this system in a small room if you want to exploit its full potential. Recently moved into a house with a huge great room with vaulted cielings and i would swear I am in a movie theater each time I am watching anything. Sound is amazing. I scored this system for under $500 and would have easily paid double hearing its potential. Bose has nothing on this system.
on September 25, 2011
This speaker set was purchased two months ago for a 5.1 Home Theater system powered by a Denon AVR1612 receiver. After the speaker calibration (a built-in function of the receiver) the sound was very high quality and filled our 16x26 ft master bedroom. I was able to follow the dialogue in movies that I could previously only follow with quality headphones. They're not only a good looking set, they're compact and you can feel the quality in their solid construction. Two matters you'll want to be aware of though. The four satellites' geometry is tall and slender which means they won't take much of a bump before they fall over. The included wall mounts are a strong hint of what Infinity had in mind for their mounting (my solution was making a set of L-shaped speaker stands using the wall mounts as braces). The other matter was more subtle in that the twin drivers are described by Amazon as 2.5 in, but listed as 3.5 in on Infinity's web site (as of 9/25/2011). Amazon got it right. Regardless, these speakers put out good sound and are an excellent value.
on September 27, 2011
I just recieved my TSS-1200 and after 3 hours of installation I was blown away by the quality of the sound. I want to point out certain points in my review to help others in search of a set of speakers such as this.

Sound - I previously owned a "Panasonic SA-HT920 home theater system" which was great with volume and a superb sub-Woofer which you dont get now days with all-in-one packages, but after ten years it was time to upgrade. I decided to go for the infitiy system after much much research. The sound is crystal clear, even at very high volumes. I poped in Avatar and I honestly felt the sound waves hiting me. I also tried it with music and is great. My only concern is I honestly espected more from the sub, even after certain settings it still lacks a little in Bass. But I am still happy and impressed with the superb quality of sound this beast gives out.

Quality - The structures of this set of speakers is amazing. Heavy speakers, heavy sub = Bigger Better sound. They are beautiful too. They do say good things come in small packages, in this case is very true when talking about the speakers. The Sub is somewhat big but not a problem. Overall great built quality and stylish.

Connections - The Sub-woofer is easy to install, have mines connected to a sony reciever, but the speakers can be a little pain for some depending on your installation. I installed mines with the adjustable mounts, and trying to get the speaker wires "I didnt use the supplied wires, but my own" was a bit tricky. The connectors are on the bottom, but nothing that can't be done.

Overall I know I have purchased a qaulity system that is sure to last me for years. And for the price you can't go wrong.
on November 28, 2011
These speakers are amazing! Even the hardest conversations to hear on TV and movies are now crystal clear. My mom is partly deaf in one ear and gets frustrated with tv and movies because she cant hear whats being said most of the time. She now says she can hear every word and enjoys watching tv so much better. The sub actually made me jump the first time an explosion came around, it was fantastic! They are extremely easy to mount and setup. I paired them with the harman kardon avr 2600 and together they ake one hell of a system. However, this avr may be a little too smart for some people who don't understand how "learning" avr's work.

To contradict the high level sound of music from other reviews, all you have to do is manually tweak the setup of the speakers or swich the avr to music mode.

If you don't like bass and a lot of vibrations (especially during action scenes) this system is not for you. I suppose you could always turn the sub down but what's the fun in that. I am also very impressed with the shipping of these speakers. First off the package weighs over 75 pounds so without free shipping you'd be paying another hundred dollars easily. Second, they get your speakers to you in a matter of days (2 in my case).
on November 9, 2011
Finally, spun the wheel and got this system. Was looking at various Bose Surround Systems and read several reviews. What it came to was buying a name vs quality. This Infinity System shakes the walls with its 200 watt plus powered sub. The 4 speakers plus the center channel are rated @ 100watts each. I found 2 extra back surround speakers new in the box on ebay for my 7.1 onkyo setup and what a SOUND!!!!The 6 piece speaker set comes with plenty of wire and wall and pedestal mounting screws. I am very pleased with the sound of this system. I have it setup in a 13x21 family-room and it sounds terrific.
For a total cost of under $625. what a DEAL this was. It doesn't even compare to Bose!! Just take a look at the materials each system is built out of and you'll choose Infinity (a Harmon Kardon Co.)