Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
Eduarrdo - the infinity speakers have a very crisp and precise mid to high end sound. Low frequency is good to very good but, probably may benefit with added subwoofer. I have these speakers in a 12x12 room driven by an 80 watt Harman Kardon and they fill the room with rather nicely. Infinity's are excellent speakers for the price.
Jun 23, 2014 by Jeffrey Spencer
votes
Use the edge of a knife, what I did was cut in to the plastic maybe about 0.25", then twisted the knife to pop the plastic out. This exposes the banana plug inputs- worked fine on 4/5 of my speakers, I scratched the brass terminal a little bit on the 5th one though, so don't be too overzealous.
Jan 19, 2014 by J. Miracle
votes
If you do not want thundering bass, these are excellent speakers. However, with an added subwoofer, this would be an exceptional speaker. They have a good amount of bass output on there own. This is a bookshelf that would benefit greatly with the addition of a sub. I enjoy mine. They are drive by a Harmon Kardon HK3390, again - I am pleased with my choice.
Sep 18, 2014 by Jeffrey Spencer
votes
In my opinion, these speakers have a very good mid range. I have some Infinity Towers, so I use these as rears, but if I didn't have the towers, these would be very good clear, and open speakers with a sub. I listened to a lot of book shelves, but to me these had the best mids of all. Very clean.
Feb 13, 2015 by Hugh Fowler
votes
Spec as followings: *frequency response 49-20,000 Hz (±3dB) *handles up to 150 watts *sensitivity 90 dB *8-ohm impedance *Metal Matrix Diaphragm® drivers minimize distortion *3/4" MMD dome tweeter *6-1/2" MMD woofer *magnetically shielded for safe placement next to older tube TVs *bass-reflex (ported) design *black woodgrain vinyl finish *5-way binding posts *8-3/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 11-1/8"D *weight: 16.1 lbs.
Nov 19, 2014 by Frank S
votes
Any speaker cable you find locally will work.
1 day ago by Chris Schwacofer
votes
Thanks for your question. This is a fine speaker for your amplifier. They produce a fine amount of bass, the amount of which you will need to evaluate individually as different people have different expectations for a speaker. This is a fantastic sounding speaker. World Wide Stereo is 36 years old and a very proud Infinity dealer.
6 days ago by Eric C.
votes
You'd be hard pressed to find objective reviews...all of these products are relatively decent, so the main considerations are going to be the price, and how they sound to your ears. Honestly you should try to find a store that lets you compare them.
Jan 27, 2015 by Nicholas Ma
votes
Tough question...These are very solid and seemingly well built speakers. On the other hand $6 each seems cheap. I didn't get the warranty. I believe in the quality Infinity. By the way. They sound great.
Jan 22, 2015 by thomas heiden
votes
I would say yes only if it supports 20 lbs.
Jan 8, 2015 by Jeffrey Spencer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers