5.0 out of 5 stars It's as good as it looks!
Published on August 18, 2006 by D. Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to jump when the seams pop
My only complaint about this product that I have had to patch it 4 times in the first 72 hours we had it. All of the patches were on the seams. The trampoline was inside on a carpeted surface and never had more than 100 lbs total weight. Frustrating for me but the kids have really enjoyed it.
Published on January 14, 2008 by Ann M. Thatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars It's as good as it looks!, August 18, 2006
D. Oliver "Deby" (Lexington, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Atomic Backyard Bouncer Trampoline (Kitchen)
Sometimes when you are looking for that perfect present, you are sucked in by the picture on the box. When you get it home, it's a huge disappointment to you and your children. Not so with the Atomic Bouncer. I bought this for my 3 year old twin nephews, and it was a hit. It's very sturdy, has just the right amount of bounce, and is made out of heavy duty material. The only warning I have is to make sure that when you open it you have something to inflate it with. I would definitely buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to jump when the seams pop, January 14, 2008
This review is from: Inflatable Atomic Backyard Bouncer Trampoline (Kitchen)

Rate and Discover Movies