Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on November 25, 2012
I'm sure it says dimensions in the description, but based on the picture it looks fairly big. There are 9 drinks and ice in the picture, and they look like gatorade type drinks, so I assumed cans would fit more. We didn't end up using it because it didn't end up fitting much and it just looked silly. Too bad...
on June 17, 2013
We used this innovative cooler for a graduation party with 40+ guests. Drinks were easily available to everyone and they remained cold all day. The tub inflated easily and there were no leaks so it performed well. If you're looking for a self-serve way to provide your friends cold beverages, take this cooler seriously!
on July 25, 2013
this picture is incredibly deceiving. The "tub" is really small and maybe holds a 6 pack of drinks at the most.
I was disappointed.
on April 28, 2014
I guess I should have looked for dimensions before ordering - but when we finally pulled these out and used them for an outdoor party over the weekend we were un-pleasantly surprised with how small they are.
on March 24, 2014
This is perfect for outdoor parties where you want your guests to be able to easily access soft drinks, etc. a no fuss product for the host!
on May 10, 2014
i bought this as a decoration for a pool party, to put in water balloons... it worked as expected, it did not desinflate... at the ends the kids were using it as a boat...
on May 13, 2014
had two of these to hold non-alcoholic items at a grad party.... the alcohol was in a colored bin.... it worked out beautifully
easy to move, easy to set up, just a little smaller than expected, glad I had 2