on June 13, 2013
I bought this pool with the expectations of keeping my kids entertained and cooled off for the summer. At first I was very pleased with my purchase. It's a great size, it easily accommodates 3-4 kids at a time. Like others have said there isn't a drain plug so to change the water you must deflate the pool. I change the water every other day to keep it clean. The last time I deflated it instead of air coming out of the chamber, water started pouring out. I found the hole when i inflated it again. It's a diamond shape hole in the seem of the the bottom chamber. It's very hard to get all the water out the chamber and it makes the pool very heavy and hard to handle.
Once I finally got all the water out of the chamber I dried off the area that needed patching, patched it up with the patch that came with the pool and waited the full 30 minutes before inflating the pool just like the patch instructions said to do only for it to still leak air.... I'm very disappointed in the pool. I wasn't expecting it to last the entire summer, but I definitely was expecting it to last longer then 2 weeks
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 3, 2013
This review is about the pool itself, not the seller, as I bought this pool from another retailer.

The pool was used a total of 3 times by my kids. Everything was going great until last night when I tried to deflate it to empty the water out. Water began pouring from the air plugs. After completely draining it I tried to re-inflate it to find and patch the holes. I've patched inflatable wading pool holes in the past, so I'm not new at this. Small straight slits began appearing faster than I could patch them! It seems to be a weakness in each of the corners of the octagon, right where the rings are sealed together.

I was very disappointed because another pool from the same company lasted us 2 years with VERY heavy use every day for 4 months each year. There seems to be a design or material flaw with this particular pool. I've found reviews elsewhere with the same issue.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again