Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Inflatable Floating Pool Party Pong Table
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 14, 2010
I purchased this product for a vacation last summer. The table is a great idea, but it isn't very enjoyable to play on. The cups do not touch, so it is difficult to play a real game of beer pong. When I got back home, someone recommended a similar product to me that I was unaware of that the time, which is the same price and keeps your cups tight. I went ahead and bought one of those to use for the rest of the summer and I don't regret it. Learn from my mistake! For your convenience, here's a link to the superior product ;). The Air Pong Table - The Portable, Inflatable Beer Pong Table
on July 2, 2009
Not a very good product at all. Cups don't touch, so it's hard to play a good game of beer pong. Mine also sprung a leak.
on March 18, 2011
I received my table within a few days of ordering. I have bought four tables over the course of my college career, all from different companies. This in my opinion is the best table. Most tables do not have a place to hold two drinks on either side however, this one does. The first table I received was damaged upon receiving. I contacted the company and within fifteen minutes I received a call back letting me know another was being shipped. I could not ask for better service or product. I will continue to buy from this company.

Zachary
on June 5, 2013
This was a great buy. Lots of fun and surprisingly good design. The float is the exact dimensions the only thing I could say they could have done better was the vinyl is very thin so just be careful not to puncture it.
on November 29, 2012
Bought this for a vacation to mexico it traveled well but did not make the trip home due to some extracurricular activities it was not designed for. All in all a great table but the cups were spaced further apart than i realized they would be.
on June 26, 2013
Our family purchased this , the first one came with a slow leak. After a few issues trying to get a this replaced . We finally did get someone who understood and replaced it .
Lots of fun !
on August 27, 2013
I used this once, put it in storage, went outside, it was deflated. Guess it had a hole in it the whole time, right out of the box. $40 well spent to use it once, not!!
on October 11, 2013
The pool pong table is exactly as it was advertised. It is sturdy and the size of it is perfect for my pool. We will have fun using it!!
on August 4, 2011
The only complaint I have is that you need a weight tied to it so it doesn't float away. other than that, it was easy to inflate.
on November 7, 2012
This is great for swimming pools and shallow waterways.... My family used this all summer long and had an absolute blast!