5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly pleased!
Published 6 months ago by Lyreia

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch!!!
BUYER BEWARE...the product you see pictured here is NOT what you receive from this seller!! What you get is cheap,not decorated with jewels as shown, and the walls collapse in on themselves when inflated. I had to re-order this item directly from OTC, who DID send the product that is pictured here, and that inflatable chest is actually awesome.
Published on October 25, 2011 by Kapin K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch!!!, October 25, 2011
Kapin K (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different item, not as pictured, February 15, 2012
K. Russo (Silicon Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
The item shown is not the same as what you get. Apparently it's the same size, and basically the same thing, however the wood color is a very light brown and there are no jewels/gems picture. It still is a treasure chest, but in my opinion, not nearly as much fun looking. I wont be using this item for a couple more months (my son's birthday party) so I can't really tell you how well it performs. I'm considering returning the item and buying the one pictured from elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly pleased!, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
I was wary due to the other reviews, but I really wanted this for a pirate-themed party so I took the risk. I was very pleased with this item! I ended up receiving the slate-colored chest with the jewel details, I know some people complained about getting the tan-colored plain one. I have no idea if this is due to the way Amazon distributes stuff, but I wasn't picky. My cooler measured ~2ft long x ~1ft wide x ~10in deep.

Because of the flimsiness complaints, I took care with it; I blew it up about 95% with an air mattress pump a few days before the party, letting it stretch out, and then pumped it up fully the morning of the party. I lined it with a trash bag and folded a beach towel underneath it before filling it with lots of ice and drinks.

It held up really well! No leaks, and at the end of the party, my friend carried the leftover ice into my bathroom to dump it out in the tub, and it didn't tear under the weight.

Two months after the party, the sides of the chest are still fully inflated, although the top of chest deflated pretty quickly after... we'll pretend I left it standing for the thoroughness of the review and not because I'm lazy. ;) I will post a picture of it as it looks now, before I store it. I could easily use it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
The chest I received was not the same as the picture. There was no jewel detail and color was lighter. I expected this after reading other reviews and it was not a problem for me. This chest worked perfectly. I bought it as a gift, filled it with treasure, and it was really cute. I am satisfied with the item and really like it for two reasons. One, it is much less expensive than other chests I found. And two, it can be used for storage or deflated and put up out of the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for our pirate party, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
This cooler was easy to inflate and it held up really well. It held a ton of drinks too. It was easy to clean and dry after the party as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Popped on 1st use, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
I didn't think this inflatable cooler would last long but I expected it to make it through the ONE party it was intended for. It popped on the 1st time blowing it up and we tried to patch it and that didn't work either.
Horrible quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pirate's MUST HAVE!, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
This was purchased "hoping" that it would meet my expectations once I received it. When I did get the treasure chest, it was ABOVE AND BEYOND what I expected!!!! It was a huge hit for my pirate attire. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a great accent to their party/golf tournament!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
USED THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER "PIXIES & PIRATE" 4th Birthday Bash and it was perfect!!! So loved it and it looks exactly as it appears. Worth the price as i still have it and it still inflates 4mo later.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, held up well, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
Came exactly as pictured, despite the previous reviews. It was difficult to blow up due to the many compartments that had to be blown up separately. But it held up all night with many cans in it and it was well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked well., January 13, 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler. (Toy)
I bought this for my son's pirate birthday party last year. We put an actual cooler inside of this so the drinks would stay cold longer, and it worked great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler.
$19.95 $10.46