5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the NEEWER 160 LED VIDEO LIGHT
I bought these batteries for the NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Video Light and they work great. I get about an hours worth of light on the highest setting. Great buy!
Published on May 6, 2012 by C. Sanchez

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is - cheap
Published on October 24, 2012 by RC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the NEEWER 160 LED VIDEO LIGHT, May 6, 2012
This review is from: NEW Charger + 2 Battery for SONY InfoLithium L NP-F550 NPF330 CCD-TR516 CCD-TR716 CCD-TR818 CCD-TR910 CCD-TR917 CCD-TR930 CCD-TR940 CCD-TRV101 + Car Plug (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in Sony HVL-20DW2 video light, May 28, 2012
I had originally bought these batteries to go into Neewer LED Light and they work fine. They charge up fine, hold the charge well, and don't overheat during usage. The charger here is of suspect quality. It works fine, but just feels awfully cheap. Plug a battery into it and a red light comes on. When charging is done, the battery turns green. The charger monitors the charge on the battery and will stop charging when an appropriate charge has been reached. So far, so good!

One real treat though is the ability to use these batteries in my Sony HVL-20DW2 video light. Genuine Sony battery have a chip inside them (branded "info lithium") which communicates with attached devices. These generic batteries here do NOT have this. Why is this good? Well it means you can use these cheaper batteries to fully power the HVL-20DW2. I can confirm BOTH lights will come on with these batteries, where as with genuine NP-F550 batteries only ONE light will come on.

So in short, you save money and get increased functionality. Despite the curiously low price on these, quality seems fine and performance so far is good. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is - cheap, October 24, 2012
I ordered these for my video light. The two batteries are fine, charged up nicely but I have not have time to check out how long they will last per charge. I presumed it will take a few charges to break them in. The charger is cheaply made. After I received it, I knew why it was so cheap. The charger itself is one unit with a set of generic contacts. An insert (adapter) is provided for the type of battery you ordered. Since I ordered with Sony type "L" batteries, the adapter is provided for that particular battery type. What this means is that the manufacturer only have to make one charger and adapts to many battery types by using an insert. The con about this set up is that the insert is very loose when inserted into the charger. When you put the heavy battery in the adapter and insert the adapter in the charger, the battery and insert drops out easily because of the weight. I have to be careful with it when plugging this set up to the wall outlet. The first time, the battery didn't charged, no light, because the adapter pulled loose from the charger and did not made electrical contact. I now used a piece of electrical tape to tape the two together and it works. This is just an inconvenient, I got what I paid for, otherwise it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convience of power, October 15, 2012
Purchased for use with Neewer 160 LED camera light. Much more convenient than AAA batteries. Lasted a long time and recharged quickly for an AC outlet.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Life for my Camera, March 19, 2012
The camera I purchased over 10 years ago no longer had power. The price of a battery was over $30 and it only promised 4 hours of use. When I found this battery PLUS CHARGER at Amazon.com for less than $30 I had doubts about its ability to perform. We have been very pleased with how it works and enjoy using that camera again.

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, March 13, 2012
high quality .of the battery and charger .. good deal fast shipping
it works now with my camera as high performance .. and long time to need charging

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything we had ordered, June 24, 2014
We ordered this because we looked at other companies and they don't carry batteries for this old of a video camera. We were excited that we could buy two batteries with a charger. The ordering was easy and we had the batteries within the week. Everything works well and we a elated that we didn't have any issues.

2.0 out of 5 stars Charger crapped out already?, May 21, 2014
These batteries fit the LED panel video light that I needed them for but the charger for the 2 batteries stopped working after only 3 uses. The batteries are worthless if I can't recharge them to use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 15, 2014
kris (Lake Ariel, PA) - See all my reviews
I got two batteries and a charger along with a car adapter. I also have a bigger battery that fits

5.0 out of 5 stars WORCHED GREAT, April 22, 2014
WORCHED GREAT IN MY CAMERA, has a lot longer life than the original batteries, highly recommand these for any body.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›