Information My Family Needs To Know is a resource kit that enables individuals to gather all their personal information into one place. It can be difficult to think about what your family will do when you die, but it can also be reassuring to know that your personal matters are in order. This ensures that your family, executors, and trustees involved in settling your affairs find it easy to handle this important responsibility.
Information My Family Needs To Know is easy to use. Fill out every document included in the sturdy folder, and you can feel certain that anyone charged with attending to your affairs can do so efficiently. The information you provide includes:
- Basic data, such as full legal name, aliases, date of birth, social security number.
- Family and friends to be contacted.
- Advisors and other entities to be contacted, such as insurance companies, clergy, employer, and business partners.
- Memorial instructions-a frequent source of concern and anxiety in surviving family members who are unsure of your feelings and wishes.
- Asset and property list, including bank accounts, investment accounts, retirement plans, stocks and bonds, real estate, and insurance policies.
- Location of important papers, which can be a great help for family and executors
Those interested in the Information My Family Needs To Know kit also should consider the Do-It-Yourself Living Will Kit. The latter comes with documents and a CD to help you detail how you want your end-of-life and healthcare issues handled if you are not able to speak for yourself.