From the Back Cover
- Begins with an introduction to uncertainties and radiance terms before moving onto the issues surrounding thermal imaging.
- Deals with the basic issues of thermal imager measurements such as the law of heat exchange by radiation and emissivity.
- Describes a typical processing algorithm of the measurement path for an example infrared camera.
- Discusses measurement error analysis of a thermal imaging system.
- Considers the results of simulation research of thermography uncertainty.
- Includes an accompanying website which hosts MATLAB® code.
Infrared Thermography is primarily aimed at quantitative thermographers, and manufacturers, vendors and users of thermal imagers. This book is also of interest to senior undergraduate and postgraduate students across a range of disciplines such as electrical, mechanical and civil engineering, computer science, and biomedicine.