5.0 out of 5 stars Great Software
Published 9 months ago by Xander

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but crash's
Great program, has great features other programs don't quite have. But on the other hand crashes after up for a few minutes. Possibly easily overloaded not sure. Which makes it nearly unusable for me.
Published 7 months ago by xilexaim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Software, October 16, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
I was first introduced to this software on my Galaxy Note II and loved it! Being an author, I like being able to have my current work in progress with me and be able to work on it anywhere at any time. Now that I have a Kindle Fire HD 8.9" it is nice to be able to use the software with a bigger screen. I am able to work on documents and spreadsheets anywhere and any time I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful, October 26, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
You should definitely get this app if you are thinking about it. I have successfully completed numerous school assignments and my resumé. Although it needs spellchecker and some new effects for texts, etc. it is highly useful and saves a lot of time, especially when you are able to create you docs, spread sheets and slideshows on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accessible, October 24, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
I tried another mobile office application but couldn't retrieve my document through my PC. This one not only lets me send documents back and forth between my PC and 7-inch Kindle Fire HD, it also allowed me to retrieve documents from the other app.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, December 26, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
I was looking for a simple app to open my word docs. This one is Simple enough to open and edit files. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best office-like app for Android, October 26, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
The features in this app are quite comparable to MS office. Obviously, you can't design complex, cross-worksheet indexing functions, but it's much better than docs to go. The views for documents are much better too. It might take a little bit to get used to the UI, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Suite!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
I figured I'd try Polaris while it was on sale for Christmas on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9. The program also came on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and worked great so I downloaded it here. Not a bad program. I'm only disappointed in the fact that there are only two clouds to choose from. I personally use Google Drive and that would be a nice addition to this program. Other than that, the User Interface looks very nice and the program is definitely optimized for tablets and phones which is a huge plus. I highly recommend it, will definitely keep tabs on this program for future updates as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but crash's, November 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No Google Docs or Drive support, November 6, 2013
Cal (Lincoln, NE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
Overall functionality is just OK, not as good as Docs To Go. Very sad, though, that despite references online to Polaris supporting Google Docs and Drive, this version does not. Polaris should provide more information about this app in Details. It does tie in with Box and Dropbox but clunkily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, January 2, 2014
kcallahan47 (Jacksonville, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
If you just want to view, modify, and save MS documents, this works great. IF you're looking to create new documents, it's a little funky to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs Improvement., December 31, 2013
This review is from: POLARIS Office (App)
This app is a pretty solid document editor. It could be better though.

More cloud servers should be supported such as SkyDrive or Google Drive. Templates should also be a feature added in the future.

Whether or not you get Polaris Office depends on what you expect in an app like this.

If you are only interested in editing your documents then this is the app for you.

If you want more than editing documents with features like Templates, more Cloud Server Support, and easier to use file browser then consider getting OfficeSuite Pro 7.

POLARIS Office