5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!!
Published 15 months ago by Dolores Ayotte

2.0 out of 5 stars only 26 recipes
It is mostly about of the author talking about what they did. Don't seem to be an expert in the field. Just someone writing about what worked for them. They do add some good facts, but with only 26 recipes they don't give enough recipes to justify the price.
Published 10 months ago by Mahal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!!, September 26, 2013
Dolores Ayotte (Winnipeg, Manitoba) - See all my reviews
This helpful book is chockfull of great ideas on how to live a more healthy existence. It is apparent that both authors are very health conscious and have an "unquenchable thirst for naturally infused water". Needless to say, they have definitely done their research by noting the differences and advantages between commercially purchased vitamin water versus the benefits of making your own.

As with any homemade recipes, the preparer of the recipe has control over the ingredients. As noted by the authors....genetically modified foods are rampant so they stress the importance of using organic products. They also stress the use of purified water over water treated with fluoride and give several reasons why. Both authors encourage the use of natural spring water or water purified through reverse osmosis in all of the suggested recipes.

After quite an extensive description of the positive effects of using homemade vitamin infused water...26 fruit packed recipes are given stating the health benefits of the ingredients in each recipe. There are several pictures of delicious looking, cooling glasses of infused vitamin water to wet your appetite which accompany each easy to prepare recipe. To add to these delightful quaffs, the authors have creatively dubbed each recipe with refreshing names such as...Clean Machine...Rest & Digest....Alive & Thrive etc. Each recipe also describes the food value of the fruits used and the vitamin content and their respective benefits in promoting good health. One such recipe quickly caught my attention...Autumn's Arrival. With the abundance of apples in this colorful fall season we are now enjoying, this is the perfect time to try out this apple and cinnamon delight.

I thoroughly enjoyed learning from the expertise of Authors Kate Evans Scott and David Pearson. Their combined creative efforts and research are greatly appreciated by this reader and probably many others as well.

Inspirational Author & Book Reviewer ~ Dolores Ayotte
Growing Up & Liking It

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book & Recipes, February 19, 2014
Great book. Easy to prepare recipes and very delicious as well.

I just created my first recipe last night and let it set in the fridge overnight. I actually doubled it and made 3 liters of vitamin water. Today, I find myself consuming more water than usual because it is quite tasty. A real nice change from regular water and a big savings from buying flavored water or vitamin water from the local market. I also made sure to buy organic as well so I know it is healthier as well.

I love this book and will definitely recommend it to others as well as share recipes. This will be a big hit during the summer months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adding excitement to plain old water, October 11, 2013
These recipes use common ingredients to add some interest to your daily water intake. I'm committed to avoiding sodas, and I think this book will help! Awesome stuff!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good information, October 29, 2013
Reading Rabbit (Huntington Beach, California USA) - See all my reviews
This book is filled with helpful information, not only the interesting recipes but interesting facts regarding the properties each ingredient has. My only complaint is that there are too many ingredients in each recipe to make it simple. It's good to know the ingredients can be reused several times since I felt bad throwing out the food. Some will hold up to the soaking but don't taste very good afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars creative ideas, September 16, 2013
Excellent ideas for natural infused water. I loved that most had a simple list of ingredients but also had a few with more ingredients so you have a variety. Tried the Autumn's Arrival today and loved it! I can't wait to try more ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Vitamin Waters - Quality Information YOU Need to Know!, March 2, 2014
Cathy Wilson (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Infused: 26 Spa Inspired Natural Vitamin Waters is a practical guide filled with useful information to help you improve your health. The author writes with personality and deep knowledge. An enjoyable read.

Each recipe is unique and well thought. What impressed me was that each ingredient was explained separately. The numerous health benefits, tips and tricks and so much more. Something in here for everyone. My thoughts are you should grab this book and let the author know what you gained. Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of great ideas, September 14, 2013
Some of the drinks mix things I wouldn't normally think of combining, but they sound delicious. I can't wait to try some of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars vitamin water, September 14, 2013
Wendy Wilson (Londonderry, NSW, AU) - See all my reviews
excellent combinations ill be trying all of them, love the detox blend, cant wait to try in summer looks refreshing as well as good for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, May 21, 2014
This book has some really great recipes, but what I like best about it I s that for each recipe, it tells you the benefits of each ingredient. I love that it h ad pictures too. I think all recipe books should have them, but I find a lot of them on kindle that don't.

4.0 out of 5 stars What happens to the fruit?, May 17, 2014
I have been adding healthy fruit to my water for a while now before coming across this book. I like the concept, and
the book gave me new ideas and also explains the health advantages of each ingredient. My only question is
why wouldn't they juice the fruit in a blender...I use my Vitamix...and get all the other advantages of the fruit
instead of discarding the meat of it?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Infused: 26 Spa Inspired Natural Vitamin Waters (Cleansing Fruit Infused Water R
$9.99